We are almost at the end of 2018 (I can't believe it), and we are all wondering what we will end up doing next year. In fact, we are all wondering what we will end up doing next month. All things are quite possible. In case you are wondering, here is what everyone from each series is up to now.
* Dawson Ingram, the oldest of the five boys, is married to his wife, Daniela Ingram, and they adopted two girls, Olivia and Amelia. They live on the southwest side of Valparaiso, Indiana.
* Brett, the second oldest, lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his friends. His girlfriend, Olivia Cranston, and her best friend, moved to Brooklyn from Hoboken, New Jersey. Brett is a CPA and freelance musician.
* David Ingram lives in San Francisco with Andrew McCalsky and a couple other mutual friends. David is in school for his Master's in Cybersecurity, and Andrew works as an IT Administrator for a company in the heart of the city.
* Brody also lives in San Francisco, but he lives with his longtime girlfriend, Julia Jaconetti. Julia is an executive assistant for a financial firm, and Brody works as a web developer.
* Toby, the youngest, is still in college in Chicago. He is trying to decide if he wants to stay in Chicago after college, or if he wants to move to San Francisco, New York City, or Boston.
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs
* Andrew Grzedek is a social media manager for a company in Chicago. He lives in the Lincoln Park neighborhood with a few of his friends. His girlfriend, Eliza Colbert, lives in Wicker Park, so not too far away from him.
* Caleb, the second oldest, lives in San Francisco. He is a freelance musician and is also an office manager for a small consulting company.
* Adam and Cameron, who are twins, also live in San Francisco. They moved out there right after graduation from college and moved in with their older brother, Caleb. Both twins are engineers.
* Alyssa, the youngest, is getting ready to go to college. She plans to play tennis while away at school.
The Magic Video Game
* Louise Baranovsky, the oldest, is happily married to her husband, Brian Soriano, and they have three boys together. They live in downtown Valparaiso, Indiana.
* Elizabeth Baranovsky, the second oldest and youngest of the half siblings, is married to Paul Weiner. In 2016, they moved from Crown Point, Indiana to Philadelphia.
* Victoria Cranston, the oldest of the Cranston's, is married with two girls. She and her little family live a few blocks away from Victoria's parents and oldest half-sister.
* Olivia Cranston lives in Brooklyn, New York.
* Levi Cranston lives in Boston. His younger sister, Evelyn Maeve, is attending college in Boston next fall, and he could not be even more excited.
Stay tuned for my next Thanksgiving post!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.