Happy Sunday Funday errbody,
Today is the day that we all should honor our best male figure in our lives: our dad. I will speak a little about my own dad. He was the one who gave me inspirations to draw and use my creative juices to do whatever I wanted to do. He encouraged me to become a writer since he knew that I had the potential to be very creative. Needless to say, he was the main reason why I am writing Rockybado, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and The Magic Video Game series.
Well, I am going to talk to you about Victoria Cranston, Levi's oldest full-blood sister, while I am about to be on the subject of The Magic Video Game series.
* Full name: Victoria Kelley Ann Cranston
* Date of birth: June 17, 1988
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2007
* College degree received (If applicable): Bachelor's in Marketing and Management
* Likes: Bowling, making unique fashion statements with friends, hanging out with friends and family, rock music, baseball (as a spectator), Mexican food, strolling through downtown Valparaiso
* Dislikes: Outfits without hats
* Favorite music genre: Rock, pop, indie
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Going out with friends to the mall and other clothing stores and trying on outfits, going to some rock concerts with Dad and Levi, playing arcade games with Levi
* Strangest event in life: College graduation, when a student who sat next to her suddenly threw up during the ceremony
Speaking of which, The Magic Video Game and its "a day in the life" sequel, The Tennis Summer, will be FREE on AMAZON for KINDLE from Friday June 26 to Sunday June 28, so please check them out by reading the summaries below!
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have a great Sunday Funday!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.