Today is Friday. Today is a Friday that has nice weather. Today is a great day.
I get to listen to Irish music tonight, so that will be fun. Also, I get to go back to my "home," most commonly known to man as Chicago. I haven't been there in two days, and I am so sad! I am also very excited to be able to write again! Life is just coming back together after much time back from a wonderful country, known commonly to man as Ireland.
And now, I get to give you a profile of Toby Ingram, the youngest Ingram and only adopted child in the family. He is from the Rockybado series.
Full name: Toby Laschwanze Urzyscha Ingram
* Date of birth: May 15, 1996
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Residence (As of 2014): Crown Point, Indiana
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2015
* College degree received (If applicable): N/A
* Likes: Music, piano, guitar, video games, pizza, cats, tennis, bowling, the Hawaiian Geeks, spending time with family, spending time with friends, math, biology, comedy movies, horchata
* Dislikes: Other sports, people who don't stop talking excessively
* Favorite music genre: Rock, a little bit of everything (except classical)
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Playing cards and music with the Hawaiian Geeks
* Strangest event in life: Toby once had a tenuous girlfriend, Liz Peters, for only two months. When they broke up, which was when they were both juniors in high school, the reason for the break-up was the fact that they did not think they were ready for a serious relationship. They are still friends, however.
This is Toby Ingram for you guys.
Stay tuned for next Wednesday (or some time next week), and you will learn more about how I was inspired to write The Magic Video Game series. Now, I log off and get ready for my friends to come over to my house!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.