Hope you are all having a great weekend! I greatly apologize for not posting a blog last week, as I was on vacation, and I had no access to a computer.
Oh well. My vacation was fun, but I'm very happy to be home!
This week, I will give you fifteen quick facts about Rockybado, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and The Magic Video Game in general. Some are new facts. Others are to refresh your memory from previous character sketches.
Well....here we go!
In the Rockybado series....
* David and Brody Ingram look very similar. However, David has a fuller face, and he is a little heavier than Brody. The comparison is marginal.
* Brody and Andrew have known each other since they were very young. They have always played baseball together.
* Adam Levistad is an only child; although he has a cousin named Benjamin who lives nearby. Adam considers Benjamin his "brother."
* Toby Ingram was adopted from Luxembourg when he was a baby.
* Dawson and Brett are on a bowling league, where they have their "second family."
In the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs series....
* Andrew Grzedek had his tonsils taken out when he was only three years old.
* Caleb Grzedek is in a garage band with his best friends, Alessandra Marbanks, Kathryn Ashley, Mark Davis, and Tad Beruve.
* Adam and Cameron Grzedek are twins. Adam is the older twin.
* Alyssa also had her tonsils taken out when she was very young.
* Caleb can sing, play piano and electric guitar and saxophone; Andrew can play the piano, but he cannot sing.
In the Magic Video Game series....
* Levi Cranston has two older half-sisters, Louise and Elizabeth Baranovsky.
* Olivia and Levi are closer than Victoria and Levi.
* Evelyn Maeve was adopted from Dublin, Ireland, when she was a baby.
* The kids' mother is Jewish, but their father is Methodist.
* The family has close ties to Rhode Island, but they also have family in Northwest Indiana.
Next weekend, I will give you character sketches of Andrew and Caleb Grzedek's best
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.