Helllllooooo everyone, and Happy Frrrrrrrrriiiiiday....er, Saturday.
It feels so good to be home. At least some times. Yesterday was my mom's birthday, so we went to a very nice Spanish restaurant in downtown Valparaiso (where Levi Cranston also lives), and we were actually serenaded by our good friends from church, so that was a great way to celebrate her birthday.
Then, I got my mom an ugly Christmas sweater from my college. Needless to say, she loved it.
Speaking of mothers, I am going to talk to you about Levi Cranston's (The Magic Video Game) mom, Lisa LeVole. So, here we go!
1. Lisa LeVole was born on March 25, 1960 in Providence, Rhode Island.
2. She is the second child of five, and she has three brothers and one sister.
3. Her older brother, John, is three years older. Her sister, Pauline, is four years younger. And her younger brothers, Dan and Robert, are five years younger.
4. Mrs. LeVole-Cranston was married to Lee Baranovsky at the age of 19. They have two children together: Louise, 35, and Elizabeth, 34.
5. Mrs. LeVole Cranston went to college to study management and is now self-employed.
6. Even though she is Jewish, she is not strictly so.
7. Her sister, Pauline, lives in Schererville. Her brother, John, lives in Valparaiso. And Dan and Robert live in Rhode Island.
8. She is the co-leader of her own women's crocheting club.
9. She is best friends with Levi's good friend, David Savino's, mother. They both think David and Levi look and act very similar.
10. Mrs. LeVole Cranston is 5'3", and her daughters are around 5'6".
11. She kept her maiden name because she wanted her kids' names to spell out her last name.
Here is Levi Cranston's mother for you. Now, on to the promotions.
Rockybado 3, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3, and The Magic Video Game 3, and The Crazy Chicken Escapade will all be FREE TODAY, so please check them all out on Amazon and read the summaries below!
Rockybado 3 - The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens: "During the summer of 2014 in Crown Point, Indiana, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram go on another visit to Texamilio, where Rockybado, the Robot King of the Island, resides. The three boys take their friends, Adam Levistad, Andrew McCalsky, and John Garfield, on the adventure. When the six boys set foot in Texamilio, they realize that Rockybado's position is being challenged....once again. Not just by Claude and Susan McSmith, but also by some very interesting aliens."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3 - The Prehistoric Fiesta: "Summer of 2014 is here in St. John, a small town in Northwest Indiana. Life is very busy for the Grzedek family, as the kids' oldest brother, Andrew, moves to Valparaiso, Indiana after graduation from college, and their sister, Alyssa, goes on vacation with their mom. Caleb, Adam, and Cameron decide to visit Galavanti Island, otherwise known as the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and they visit Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus. Once the three boys come to the island, they have to help put a stop to Dacston's selfish cousin's hopes to run the Annual Fiesta."
The Magic Video Game 3 - Mystery of the Island: "It is the summer of 2014 in Valparaiso, Indiana. Levi Cranston and his friends visit an island called Wakahakai to visit Marty, a cool polar bear, Sporto, an athletic walrus, Cosmo, a hysterical penguin, Jack McFrost, a sophisticated snowman, Jefferson, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and Wachnuka Kaloi, a forensics expert. Little do the boys know that they are about to embark on an adventure to solve a huge mystery."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "It is the summer of 2006, and three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
Check out these novels tomorrow, and have a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.