Hello and welcome to B. Levi and the World of Sci-Fi!
Last night was absolutely amazing. My roommate and I went to Rock the Block in Elmhurst and saw two amazing rock bands perform. We also got a chance to connect with a few vendors from around the Elmhurst area. But, needless to say, last night was pretty great.
Today will also be good. I have a class in about 30 minutes, and then I am off to Aurora to see my best friends! How could a weekend get any better than that?
It just can't.
Well, with that being said, I am going to give you TEN fast facts about each person from each series. I'm going to start off with The Magic Video Game, so today I will give you ten fast facts about Louise Baranovsky, Levi Cranston's oldest half-sister.
1. Louise met her husband, Brian Soriano, when all of Louise's family was visiting Rhode Island. He was there with a few of his friends from college, and he is originally from Oberlin, Ohio.
2. Louise cannot do a somersault.
3. Louise is considered the "sweet" one of the two half-sisters.
4. Her first country of choice to visit is Portugal.
5. Louise's favorite dish to make is fetuccini alfredo.
6. She introduced the family to their neighbor, the Leyman's.
7. Since Louise and Brian have been married, they have lived in downtown Valparaiso, only a few blocks east of the Cranston's, on Lafayette Street.
8. The Cranston's live on Elmhurst Avenue in Valparaiso.
9. Louise prefers Spanish food over Mexican food, but she likes both.
10. Louise has experience working for small businesses.
11. Louise really liked the name Lemster, which is why she named her first son David Lemster.
I gave you eleven facts because Fact#8 did NOT count!
I am off to class now, so I must sign off. Hope you all have a great day, and just focus on having fun! That will be my focus in class....to just have fun.
See you all next week!
That one person.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.