Hello and Happy Friday!
This was the third week of my final semester of college. Since the humidity has died down a little, I have had a more enjoyable week. Especially Thursday. Yes. Thursday was the most amazing day that I've had with my roommates and brothers from Alpha Phi Omega.
And then, I wrote another chapter in The Magic Video Game 4.
Speaking of which, I will give you ten fast facts about Elizabeth Baranovsky, Louise's (The Magic Video Game) younger full-blood sister and Levi Cranston's other half sister. So....here we go!
1. Elizabeth's favorite sports teams are from Boston.
2. Elizabeth is considered the more "abrasive" of the two full-blood sisters.
3. Elizabeth and her husband, Paul Weiner, do not have children, by mutual agreement.
4. Although Levi and Elizabeth are close, they are not nearly as close as Levi and Louise are.
5. Elizabeth and her husband live in Crown Point, Indiana.
6. Elizabeth is fond of Indian food. She especially loves chicken curry.
7. She and her husband went to London, Dublin, Barcelona, and Berlin for their honeymoon.
8. Elizabeth's husband is originally from Long Island, New York.
9. Their favorite thing to do together is go bowling.
10. Elizabeth and Paul absolutely love rock music.
Ladies and germs....Elizabeth Baranovsky.
And....speaking of which....TOMORROW September 19th marks the last day that The Magic Video Game and The Magic Video Game 2: The Tennis Summer will be FREE on AMAZON for KINDLE, so please check them out by clicking on the links and reading the summaries below!
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Magic Video Game 2 - The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have a great weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.