Happy Saturday to all of you!
Today is going to be an amazing day! Last night, I just came back from Whitewater because I had a marketing conference that I attended, so I took back with me more experience in the marketing field. Right now, I'm sitting at my computer blogging (of course) and watching some goofy videos (go figure) and drinking hot tea since I have not had that in a while. In a few hours, I am going to an alumni party for a service fraternity that I am involved in, and then I am going to a basketball game! What could be more exciting than that?!
I'm just happy doing something over the weekend!
So, today, I am going to give ten facts about the characters from The Magic Video Game, so please sit back and relax and read on to find out more about these characters!
* Levi Cranston has two middle names: Andrew and Caleb, because his parents could not come to an agreement as to what his middle name should be. His dad wanted the name Andrew, and his mom wanted the name Caleb.
* Levi's family celebrates Thanksgiving on two separate occasions. On Thursdays, Levi's mom's side of the family celebrates the "traditional" way. On Fridays, Levi's dad's side celebrates by cooking authentic Italian food. In The Crazy Chicken Escapade, David Ingram (Rockybado) tells Levi that his family celebrates the exact same way as Levi's family does.
* Every Thanksgiving evening, Levi and Evelyn Maeve watch movies from eight o'clock at night until two o'clock in the morning.
* In The Tennis Summer, Levi and his dad renovate their garage, and they put in a speed bag for everyone to play with.
* Levi has two older half-sisters, Louise and Elizabeth Baranovsky. Louise and her husband live in Valparaiso, close to the Cranston's. Elizabeth and her husband live on the north side of Crown Point, actually in the same neighborhood as David Ingram and his family.
* Olivia Cranston, Levi's sister, was dating Cameron Sedley in the first few novels. Cameron never appears in any of the novels.
* It is never really indicated that Victoria is dating anyone, but, in the later novels, it become somewhat evident that Victoria is interested in some people.
* In the later novels, Levi has to get his appendix taken out when he is in college.
* Levi and his friends often spend Friday nights playing video games from seven o'clock in the evening until two or three o'clock in the morning.
* Due to Levi's influence, Evelyn Maeve eventually becomes a hardcore gamer.
And those are ten more facts about the characters from The Magic Video Game!
Also, The Magic Video Game and its sequel, The Tennis Summer, are listed for FREE on Amazon this whole weekend, so you still have today and tomorrow to check out these awesome novels! And here are the summaries of each novel.
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have an amazing rest of this weekend and an awesome week!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.