Happy Friday, my old friends!
Whew! It has been quite a week. It's been tough not having a car for a day and a half (I swear, when you get a car, you tend to take that for granted until it's in the shop). It hasn't been a bad week, but it's been quite interesting for the reason that I stated above.
Today, I am going to talk to you about Mr. Grzedek, the father of Andrew, Caleb, Adam, Cameron, and Alyssa Grzedek (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs). So here we go!
1. Janusz Bartłomiej Grzedek was born on March 30, 1961 in Warsaw, Poland.
2. He changed his name to John Bartholomew Grzedek when he and his family moved to the United States.
3. His family moved to Steger, Illinois.
4. John went to college in Milwaukee and spontaneously met his wife, Deena, at an Italian restaurant.
5. He is the third oldest of nine kids.
6. John has 30 nieces and nephews.
7. John still speaks Polish fluently and has taught his immediate family how to speak Polish.
8. He likes to call his five kids, Andrew, Caleb, Adam, Cameron, and Alyssa by their Polish names. However, when out in public, he calls them by their English names.
9. He taught his kids how to make pierogies and other Polish dishes when they were very young.
10. Even though John and his family have always been Catholic, they have never been strictly so.
Here is Mr. Grzedek for youse all.
Just a friendly reminder! Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta, and The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle TOMORROW SATURDAY February 20th, so check out my stuff by reading the summaries below!
Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens: "During the summer of 2014 in Crown Point, Indiana, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram go on another visit to Texamilio, where Rockybado, the Robot King of the Island, resides. The three boys take their friends, Adam Levistad, Andrew McCalsky, and John Garfield, on the adventure. When the six boys set foot in Texamilio, they realize that Rockybado's position is being challenged....once again. Not just by Claude and Susan McSmith, but also by some very interesting aliens."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta: "Summer of 2014 is here in St. John, a small town in Northwest Indiana. Life is very busy for the Grzedek family, as the kids' oldest brother, Andrew, moves to Valparaiso, Indiana after graduation from college, and their sister, Alyssa, goes on vacation with their mom. Caleb, Adam, and Cameron decide to visit Galavanti Island, otherwise known as the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and they visit Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus. Once the three boys come to the island, they have to help put a stop to Dacston's selfish cousin's hopes to run the Annual Fiesta."
The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island: "It is the summer of 2014 in Valparaiso, Indiana. Levi Cranston and his friends visit an island called Wakahakai to visit Marty, a cool polar bear, Sporto, an athletic walrus, Cosmo, a hysterical penguin, Jack McFrost, a sophisticated snowman, Jefferson, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and Wachnuka Kaloi, a forensics expert. Little do the boys know that they are about to embark on an adventure to solve a huge mystery."
Have a great weekend!
The One Who Knows Jack
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.