Hello and Happy February 14 Eve.
No matter where you are in life, whether you're single, in a relationship, hoping to be in a relationship, dying to be in a relationship, or not caring at all, February 14 Eve is that one day where everyone thinks, "Oh boy. Time to indulge in an inferno of a lot of chocolate." To be honest, I don't know why I decided to use the word "Inferno." I just liked the big word, I suppose.
Well, to be honest. February 14 is an okay day for some and a horrible day for others. To all of the single people out there, I will tell you two things.
One: You will find someone, whether that is tomorrow, next week, next month, or even next year. It will happen. Just make it happen. Don't just sit and watch others make it happen. You gotta get in the grind as well.
Two: Chocolate is a lifesaver. It really is. It helps you forget your troubles, and it helps you remember the wonderful time in your life when you invested a great deal of $1 to buy a taco. That was the most glorious moment of your life I'm sure.
Well, never mind that.
Today, I am going to talk to you about Mrs. Deena Grzedek, the Grzedek's mother (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs). Just ten fast facts about her, since we don't really know her that well.
1. Deena is the middle child. She has one older sister, Lisa, and one younger sister, Christine.
2. She has six nieces and nephews.
3. Deena was born in Kankakee, Illinois.
4. Deena Julie Grzedek (Johnson) was born on May 4, 1961.
5. She and her husband, John Grzedek, met at an Italian restaurant in Milwaukee when she was visiting her older sister.
6. Deena is of Irish, English, Scottish, and Polish descent. There is also some possible German.
7. When she was fourteen years old, her family moved out to Olathe, Kansas.
8. She went to college to study Creative Writing, Management, and Music. Management was her major, and Sociology and Creative Writing were her two minors.
9. Deena has always enjoyed writing, but she is not a published author, with the exception to college newspapers.
10. She learned how to speak Polish from her husband, who is 100% Polish.
Ladies and germs, Mrs. Grzedek.
Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta, and The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on FRIDAY February 12th and SATURDAY February 13th, so check out my stuff by reading the summaries and clicking on the links below!
Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens: "During the summer of 2014 in Crown Point, Indiana, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram go on another visit to Texamilio, where Rockybado, the Robot King of the Island, resides. The three boys take their friends, Adam Levistad, Andrew McCalsky, and John Garfield, on the adventure. When the six boys set foot in Texamilio, they realize that Rockybado's position is being challenged....once again. Not just by Claude and Susan McSmith, but also by some very interesting aliens."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta: "Summer of 2014 is here in St. John, a small town in Northwest Indiana. Life is very busy for the Grzedek family, as the kids' oldest brother, Andrew, moves to Valparaiso, Indiana after graduation from college, and their sister, Alyssa, goes on vacation with their mom. Caleb, Adam, and Cameron decide to visit Galavanti Island, otherwise known as the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and they visit Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus. Once the three boys come to the island, they have to help put a stop to Dacston's selfish cousin's hopes to run the Annual Fiesta."
The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island: "It is the summer of 2014 in Valparaiso, Indiana. Levi Cranston and his friends visit an island called Wakahakai to visit Marty, a cool polar bear, Sporto, an athletic walrus, Cosmo, a hysterical penguin, Jack McFrost, a sophisticated snowman, Jefferson, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and Wachnuka Kaloi, a forensics expert. Little do the boys know that they are about to embark on an adventure to solve a huge mystery."
See you Monday.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.