Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday!
Yay! You all survived your first full week of 2016, whatever that might have entailed. For me, this was probably the weirdest week ever. Well, really, since I settled in the Island of Weird, which was a long time ago.
Just kidding on that one.
I am no longer in school, so I started my marketing internship, and it's safe to say that I'm going to enjoy it. I believe I will start my other job next week, and I have started my tutoring as well. Right now, I am mainly focused on making connections with fellow locals, as I've practically been away from my home town for five years. I want to basically re-establish myself and see what happens from then on.
Today, I am going to talk about Caleb Gzedek, the second oldest Grzedek from The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs series. Here are ten fast facts about him.
1. Caleb is the most musical out of the five Grzedek kids.
2. He is three-quarters Polish, but he looks more like their mother, who is half Polish and half Irish (maybe a little bit of English thrown in there as well). For him, the Irish piece dominates.
3. Caleb started college as a music education major but then switched to elementary education when he realized that he wants to do music on the side.
4. He has been asked if he was Andrew, his older brother, because he apparently looks a little older than him.
5. Caleb has volunteered at a lot of organizations with his long-time friend and now-girlfriend, Alessandra Marbanks.
6. Caleb lives in St. John, but he went to high school in Lowell, which is twenty minutes south.
7. He has always wanted to visit Ireland and Germany.
8. Caleb loves vintage collectibles.
9. Playing video games is not Caleb's favorite hobby, but he doesn't mind playing them every once in a while.
10. Unlike Andrew, his older brother, Caleb does not drink. Andrew is now 24, and Caleb is 22.
11. He tried Cabernet Sauvignon for his 21st birthday, but he did not like it.
Here is Caleb for you.
Today, Rockybado: Robot King of the Island, Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game, Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens, and The Crazy Chicken Escapade are still FREE on Amazon for Kindle, so don't miss out! Below are the summaries for each novel.
Rockybado: Robot King of the Island: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a supposedly fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest, as does David. Dawson, the oldest, and Toby, the youngest, also try to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens: "During the summer of 2014 in Crown Point, Indiana, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram go on another visit to Texamilio, where Rockybado, the Robot King of the Island, resides. The three boys take their friends, Adam Levistad, Andrew McCalsky, and John Garfield, on the adventure. When the six boys set foot in Texamilio, they realize that Rockybado's position is being challenged....once again. Not just by Claude and Susan McSmith, but also by some very interesting aliens."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "It is the summer of 2006, and three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
See you all on Monday!
You Know Who
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.