Hope you have all had a great time celebrating the New Year, however you celebrated it. Now, since today is already January 2nd, I start my internship on Monday, so that will be exciting. I am now starting to get a little sick and tired of relaxing. As much as I don't mind relaxing sometimes, I live for adventure, and I love to be out somewhere at least once every day. Even if that means going through the drive thru at my local fast food joint.
Monday for me will be exciting. Maybe not as much for those who have to go back to school.
Before I get a little too ahead of myself, as I'm sure I already have, I'm going to talk about Andrew Grzedek (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs), the oldest of the five Grzedek's. Here are ten fast facts that you may or may not remember about him, but he's a pretty cool guy nonetheless.
1. Andrew is the least musical of the five Grzedek's. However, he can play the piano very well.
2. He has been with his girlfriend, Eliza Colbert, since middle school. They split during their junior year of high school and have been back together since freshman year of college.
3. Andrew briefly dated Mallory Johns from the end of junior year of high school to the beginning of college. Even though their relationship didn't work out when college started, they are still good friends.
4. Andrew and Eliza went to different high schools but know each other from church. Andrew went to a public high school, and Eliza went to a Catholic high school.
5. He had his tonsils taken out when he was three years old.
6. He had his appendix taken out when he was four years old.
7. Andrew went to Spain for a semester in college.
8. He has always wanted to visit England, Poland, Germany, Spain, Ireland, and Italy.
9. Andrew started drinking coffee at the age of 21.
10. His favorite tea is spearmint.
11. Andrew was an RA for a semester but then quit because he thought it was too big of a commitment for him, since he wanted to be involved in some other organizations.
Here are ten facts about Andrew for all of you!
I will see you all next Monday. Stay tuned for a great haiku....or something else. I don't know.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.