Happy Saturday, everyone! And, furthermore....Happy First Day of November!
I am sitting at my favorite fast food joint, drinking a caramel frappe, and, of course, life is amazing! I also get to go to Chicago with an awesome group, most commonly known as Alpha Phi Omega. So, of course, on a weekend when I am staying on campus, I am always doing something.
This weekend, I wanted to explain the main characters from The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs series, since the two novels are listed for free on Amazon this whole weekend.
So....here we go!
* Andrew and his siblings have a pattern with the first letter of their first name. The kids' names are Andrew, Caleb, Adam, Cameron, and Alyssa. When their parents gave their kids the names, they did not think about the pattern.
* Andrew and Alyssa go to the same high school, but Caleb, Adam, and Cameron go to a different high school twenty minutes away.
* Caleb goes to a different high school because, when he started out at Andrew's high school, he greatly struggled because it was so big.
* Adam and Cameron only went to Caleb's high school because they wanted a smaller school. Their parents made them each write a 1000-word essay explaining why they wanted to go to the same high school as Caleb.
* Andrew eventually teaches Alyssa how to play tennis.
* Andrew has two scars on his stomach; one is a birthmark, and the other one is from an appendectomy at the age of four.
* Andrew and his siblings knew about the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs from their neighbors, the Rodenbarger's. In the future novels, they make brief appearances.
* In the future novels, Andrew and Caleb attend the same college. And Adam and Cameron are preparing to attend college; the twins go to the same college as each other, but they go to a different college than Andrew and Caleb.
* In the future novels, Andrew, Adam and Cameron play with Caleb's garage band. Andrew is more active in the band because Kathryn Ashley leaves for a brief amount of time. Adam and Cameron, however, have made some appearances in the band.
* After Andrew graduates from college, he plans to move into a house with his cousins in Valparaiso.
And now, here are the descriptions of The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs and The Sound of a B Flat, which are both FREE on Amazon for the Kindle THIS weekend only! You still have two days, so please check them out!
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs: "It is June 2006 in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and five siblings find out about the existence of dinosaurs through their neighbors who actually visited them. At a swimming party, the neighbors give the three younger siblings a book with a T-Rex's number on it. When all five kids visit Galavanti Island, they help Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus, locate a case of saxophones that Selfish Arnie, Dacston's cousin, has taken from all of the citizens of Galavanti Island."
The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
Have a great week that lies ahead!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.