It's Saturday as we all know it.
And it's a nice day to say the least. I might not have been too active on here over the past few weeks because I have been really busy with my new job. I love the virtual job because I love to interact with people, and I can work anywhere, at home, at my favorite coffee shop in downtown Valparaiso....ANYWHERE.
BREAKING NEWS!!!! I have been able to get the ball rolling with my fourth novels again. I have been at a complete standstill with this project because of the lack of time that I sometimes seem to have.
I am going to try to get everything published by Wednesday March 30th. If not, I will have an ultimate deadline by April 30th. That will probably not be the case, though. With a lot of hard work and editing and whatnot, I should be able to have everything done by the first deadline.
Anyway....enough of that. Now comes the fun part.
I am going to talk about Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) and his friends and give you a brief overview of them.
1. Levi met his now best friend, Jack Andrews, in fourth grade when Levi moved from Crown Point. Because of the big change in the move to Valparaiso, Levi was really shy and was having a hard time making friends. The school nurse introduced Levi to Jack.
2. Jack Andrews and David Savino have been friends since they were four or five years old.
3. Levi became friends with David shortly after he became friends with Jack.
4. Levi did not meet Asad Prejesh until fifth grade. However, they were at different elementary schools.
5. Levi did not know Mackenzie Burbanks until sixth grade. They became good friends in seventh grade once Levi was able to overcome his shyness around her.
6. Levi has always thought Mackenzie was cute. In eighth grade, four days after he had his tonsils taken out, he asked her to be his girlfriend. According to him, if it wasn't for his surgery, they probably would not be dating. He attributes his asking her out to the fact that he was completely out of it at the time he asked her out.
7. Levi, Mackenzie, and Jack went to the same university because they all have similar interests.
8. To this day, Levi, Mackenzie, Jack, David, and Asad are best friends.
9. They are also great friends with Rhody Leyman, Kevin and Caleb Boca, Benny Wickford, and Nathaniel Linden. However, Rhody has another group of friends that he also hangs out with, as do Kevin, Caleb, and Benny. Nathaniel, however, moved to Aurora, Illinois, because his parents found a better job opportunity there.
10. All of them, with the exception to Rhody, share one big common interest, and that is tennis.
Here ya go!
Also, did you know that Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 2: The Sound of a B Flat, and The Magic Video Game 2: Time for Tennis are all going to be FREE on Amazon for Kindle TODAY, so please check them out by reading the summaries and clicking the links below!
Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest, as does David. Dawson, the oldest, and Toby, the youngest, also try to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 2: The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
The Magic Video Game 2: Time for Tennis: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi Cranston and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have a great rest of your weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.