Hey everyone, it is Saturday!
I have been really busy working on a lot of things, including creating hardcopy versions of all my written projects, as well as planning for what I would like to do in the near future.
As much as I love to share some of my writing samples with you, I would also like to keep you up to date with each person. It is fun to know what they are all planning to do with their lives, and it is also fun to have a kitty sit right next to you while you're typing all this stuff out.
Nevertheless, here we go.
1. Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) just recently earned a promotion in his workplace. He used to be a Marketing Specialist, but now he is a Software Engineer after just recently receiving his IT certification.
2. His best friend, Jack Andrews, still works in IT at his job along with Andrew Grzedek (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs). Small world.
3. Levi, Jack, Asad Prejesh (their best friend), and Mackenzie Burbanks (Levi's girlfriend) are currently living in downtown Valparaiso, about five minutes away from Levi's parents. When their lease is up in July, they plan to move to Glen Ellyn, Illinois. As long as things continue to work out for all of them.
4. Olivia Cranston, Levi's sister, ended up getting a job in Aurora, Illinois. She and her best friend, Audrey Bersigno, are looking to move there soon.
5. Olivia and her boyfriend, Cameron Sedley, just recently broke up. They are still very close friends, but they are no longer dating, at least for now.
6. The goal of moving to Boston/Rhode Island area is still on Levi's mind, as well as his friends' and girlfriend's, but it probably won't be for another five years. Philadelphia is a close second.
7. Olivia and Audrey are hoping to move to Philadelphia within the same time frame. It is very possible that Olivia and Cameron might be back together. They wanted to take some time off from dating and focus on their careers.
8. Andrew Grzedek is actually planning to move to Chicago in a few months with his friends, Jason Lazinski and Matthew Bartz. They had all talked about being roommates for a while. And especially since they all have jobs in Chicago.
9. David and Brody Ingram (Rockybado) are still looking to move to San Francisco, California. David is seriously looking into graduate school there, as well as another job. Their friends are also interested in moving out that way.
10. Caleb Grzedek, Andrew's brother, is looking for opportunities in San Francisco within the next year. He and his friends are interested in going out that way.
11. B. Levi (The Runaway Tomato) loves pineapple.
Well, that is what you need to know for today. We all love change and we all love to make a difference in our lives, as well as our peers' lives. And a lot of us also like to eat pineapple. It's good for the soul, and it's good all around.
Those are my thoughts for tonight, so stay tuned for Monday. Another awesome haiku is coming up!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.