Today is Sunday. Well, actually....tonight is Sunday. So this means, for the vast majority of us, that means we have to go to work, school, or just write in general.
This was a pretty good weekend. It could've been better, but for what it was, it wasn't too shabby. I've done a little more writing, which is always nice, and I think I'm a little over halfway finished with The Somewhat Perilous Plot of the Patriotic Mosquitoes (which is part of the Amazing Sci-Fi Compilation), and I want to be finished with this series by the holiday season.
Today, I have ten more fast facts about Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) that you may or may not know.
1. Levi has only kissed one girl in his life, and that is his girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks.
2. Now, Levi, Mackenzie, and two of his best friends, Jack Andrews and Asad Prejesh, have their own place in Valparaiso. They have been living together since July.
3. David Savino, another one of Levi's good friends, lives in an apartment in Valparaiso with one of his brothers.
4. Rhody Leyman, another one of Levi's friends and neighbors, lives in downtown Valpo with his girlfriend, Addy Masterman.
5. Even though Mackenzie Burbanks is Levi's one and only girlfriend that he has ever had, he did have a crush on a girl named Merrill Davidovich when he and his family lived in Crown Point, which is about thirty minutes away from where he currently lives. They never dated, and they don't really talk to each other.
6. Levi's and Mackenzie's relationship was not always a fairy tale. In fact, they almost took some time off from their relationship in college when Levi had often slept through their planned lunch dates (all of which were earlier in the day). Fortunately, they made it through that issue, and they are very happy in their relationship. They mostly have been, and now they most likely will always be.
7. When Levi and his family moved to Crown Point from Rhode Island, his two half-sisters, Louise and Elizabeth Baranovsky, lived with their dad, Lee Baranovsky, who also moved to Crown Point.
8. When Levi and his family moved to Crown Point, Louise and Elizabeth shared an apartment in Crown Point, as their dad moved back to Rhode Island by then. The two girls shared an apartment with two other girls who were four years Louise's senior and five years Elizabeth's senior.
9. Levi is not a bad singer, but he does not sing as a hobby. Otherwise, he is really not musically inclined. He was asked to sing a few of his favorite songs at his cousins' garage band performances.
10. He is considered a "roadie" for his cousins' garage band, but they are not the closest of friends.
Hope you enjoyed learning more about Levi!
I will see you all tomorrow!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.