It has been a while since I have given out any facts about my writing projects. Most of what I've done included samples of my writing projects, since I have been so busy.
Now, I want to list 10 new facts about The Magic Video Game. Since it has been so long since I have listed anything.
* Levi Cranston works in the IT department for a company in Boston. He just recently earned a promotion for his hard work.
* His girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks, is a graphic designer.
* Evelyn Maeve, Levi's younger sister, is currently a senior in high school, and she is planning to attend college in Boston. She decided that she wanted to leave the Chicago area, and Levi could not be any more excited about that!
* Olivia, Levi's older sister, does social media work for a company in New York City. She now lives in Brooklyn.
* Victoria, another older sister, lives in Valparaiso, Indiana with her husband and two daughters. She works part time so that she can spend time with her kids.
* On top of his full time job, Levi is a part time tennis coach. His best friends, Jack Andrews and Asad Prejesh, coach tennis as well.
* Levi, Mackenzie, Jack, and Asad share an apartment in Allston, a neighborhood in Boston. They do a ton of get-togethers with a few friends who live a couple blocks away from them.
* Levi is an avid tennis player, runner, and always around for a game of pickup basketball.
* In Fall 2016, Levi was involved in what could have been a horrific car accident. His car was t-boned by a drunk driver when he attempted to turn left on his parents' street, soon after he moved to the other side of downtown Valpo. Luckily for Levi, his car was t-boned on the passenger side, and he was the only one in the car. He walked away with a minor concussion.
* David Savino, one of Levi's best friends, now lives in Arizona. For Memorial Day weekend of 2018, David flew to Boston to visit Levi, Mackenzie, Jack, and Asad. One night, Mackenzie hung out with a few friends in Boston. Levi, Jack, Asad, David, and a couple other Boston friends played video games straight from 6:30 in the evening Saturday night to 6:30 in the morning on Sunday. They went through ten medium-sized pizzas.
* Levi is painfully shy. He does not like having a lot of acquaintances. He prefers having a smaller group of really good friends.
* Levi does not like small talk. He would prefer spending time with his friends and girlfriend by doing something other than just sitting around and talking.
That is all I have for right now!
Stay tuned for more about my blog in the extremely near future.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.