Good morning, and Happy Saturday!
Well, this is a very awkward time of the year for me. I like the idea that this is the holiday season. However, this year is quite different. I am graduating in less than a week. My last day of school is Thursday December 17th. At least I have the holidays to look forward to.
I had a great night out with some friends last night. And again tonight, when we go to Chicago to see our favorite basketball team. This weekend has already been pretty great. So, basically, a great ending to my undergraduate career.
This morning, I will talk to you about Toby Ingram (Rockybado), the youngest boy of the Ingram family. So, here are ten fun facts about him.
1. Toby likes to consider himself a groupie for The Hawaiian Geeks.
2. He knows English and French.
3. Toby's favorite foods to cook are spaghetti and lasagna.
4. He is originally from Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
5. Toby's first name was originally Tobias, but the Ingram's preferred the name Toby.
6. Unlike David and Brody, and like Dawson and Brett, Toby is not into sports.
7. Toby likes to skateboard.
8. Toby has a pair of water show speakers in his room.
9. His favorite music genres are rock and pop. He also likes some dance music.
10. Toby has taken some guitar lessons from Brett before.
So, on a very unrelated note, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs and The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 2: The Sound of a B Flat are both FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday December 11th and Saturday December 12th! Please check them out by reading the summaries below!
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs: "It is June 2006 in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and five siblings find out about the existence of dinosaurs through their neighbors who actually visited them. At a swimming party, the neighbors give the three younger siblings a book with a T-Rex's number on it. When all five kids visit Galavanti Island, they help Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus, locate a case of saxophones that Selfish Arnie, Dacston's cousin, has taken from all of the citizens of Galavanti Island."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 2: The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
Have a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.