Hello, and Happy Christmas Eve!
This has been quite a crazy week for us. With this being Holiday Week, it's always crazy. However, things, in general, have not gone as expected or hoped, but at least our spirits are still high. As much as I am not the biggest fan of Christmas, I'm glad that we'll be able to celebrate it by driving around town and looking at lights, as well as getting Chinese food, a way of reliving one of our most favorite Christmas movies (which I'd still watch, even if it's not the Holidays).
I'm going to get you up to speed as to where I am with my writing. I am two chapters away from being done with The Magic Video Game 4. I completely finished Rockybado 4. And I have 13 chapters (I believe) that I need to finish for The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 4 by April 30th. This day is the day that I would like to publish the fourth novels of each series. And then I'll be working on my second novel for The Amazing Sci-Fi Compilation. (The Crazy Chicken Escapade is getting a little lonely with it being just one book in that one series, hahaha). That will be my project for next summer.
Oh, and by the way, texting some paragraphs to yourself really works and can get the job done much faster. For those of you trying to write a book, please, for the love of the Good Man, please please take my advice. You will save yourself a lot of time, and you can do much more things with your time that you otherwise wouldn't have if you took an hour in your day to just write. I guarantee it.
Today, since I have a Christmas Special blog post that I am planning for tomorrow, I will talk about Mrs. Ingram (Rockybado), Dawson's, Brett's, David's, Brody's, and Toby's mother. Here are ten fast facts about her.
1. Marsha Dawn Wickes was born on November 22, 1960 in Chicago Heights, Illinois.
2. She has one brother, Alan, who lives in Hobart/Merrillville with his family.
3. Marsha has four nieces: Jennie, Annie, Maggie, and Kellie.
4. She believes that her family has English, German, Greek, Polish, and Irish descent.
5. Marsha is an independent beauty consultant and is very good friends with Lisa LeVole Cranston (The Magic Video Game).
6. Marsha loves to crochet and is part of a crocheting club.
7. Her brother, Alan, is really into sports, while she is not.
8. Marsha has always tried to get her family more involved in church and is supportive of her son, David's, interest in being more involved. Dawson is a little more involved in church as well, but Mr. Ingram, Brett, Brody, and Toby are not involved at all.
9. Marsha did not actually go to college. Instead, she went to beauty school and has a certificate from there.
10. Marsha loves scarves and has over fifty scarves.
Ladies and gentlemen, here is Mrs. Ingram for you.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve, and I will most definitely see you tomorrow! Be on the lookout for my blog post.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.