Rockybado: Mr. Ingram
It's Friday, everyone! You know what that means?!
ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Well, really, it's Friday! Just plain old Friday. Minus the strawberries. For me, this is the first weekend in the real world. And, to be honest, I'm kinda enjoying it. I have a part time job lined up until April. I also inquired about an internship. And I'm taking Medical Terminology at my community college because I'd like to pursue a career in healthcare administration, and this class will most likely serve me some justice.
Yesterday was my last day in college.
Today, I am going to talk to you about Mr. Ingram (Rockybado). He is the father of Dawson, Brett, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram. Here are ten fast facts about him.
1. Dawson Acardi Ingram was born on May 14, 1957 in London.
2. His middle name is his uncle's last name, since they have the same birthday.
3. Mr. Ingram is of English and Italian descent.
4. He has a very thick British accent, even though he has lived in the States for a while.
5. Mr. Ingram makes very good mostaccioli, according to David and Brody.
6. He has two younger brothers, Matthew and Marcus.
7. Mr. Ingram has no nieces or nephews.
8. Mr. Ingram plays acoustic guitar on occasion.
9. He was raised Catholic, but when he married his wife, he stopped practicing his religion as much.
10. Mr. Ingram is a Christmas lights enthusiast.
Ladies and germs, here is Mr. Ingram for you.
On an unrelated note, The Magic Video Game and The Magic Video Game 2: Time for Tennis are both FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday December 18th and Saturday December 19th! Please check them out by reading the summaries below!
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Magic Video Game 2: Time for Tennis: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have a great weekend!
You Know Who
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.