Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday!
It is that time of the semester again, for a lot of us especially. We are all scrambling to get our 15-20 pages written before next month. We are all studying for long periods of time to make sure that we can ace our exams. And we are all trying to set aside time to hang out with our friends. Balancing all of that can be a bit of a struggle.
I have been doing all of that, as well as trying to find time to write. And I'm sure you all know that I've come up with a new strategy with writing. It works.
Now, I am going to talk to you all about the Ingram family (Rockybado). This week, I am going to talk about Dawson Ingram, the oldest kid in that family.
* Dawson was once a Spanish Education major and then switched to Marketing and Spanish when he found out that Education wasn't for him.
* He has been sporting his mustache for a long time.
* His favorite music genre is R&B/Soul, but he has never played a musical instrument.
* Dawson was thinking about playing baseball in high school, but he never tried out for the team.
* He met his wife, Daniela, in college.
* Daniela is from Matteson, Illinois.
* Dawson has dated three other people before meeting Daniela: Pauline Anderson, Jennifer Newman, and Nancy Hudson, all from high school.
* Dawson is the only kid in the family who has a mustache. His other siblings are clean-shaven.
* He does not enjoy pulling pranks on David and Brody as much as Brett does.
* Dawson once tried the piano, but then realized it wasn't for him.
Ladies and gents, here is Dawson Ingram.
Stay tuned for tomorrow, Monday, mañana. I have yet another impromptu haiku for you guys (I hope you guys know that all of my haikus are made up on the spot. I don't write them before putting them out on my website). Congratulations. You learned something new today.
Have a great day friends,
The One Who Knows Jack
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.