Hello and Happy Saturday!
Ah, the holiday spirit is in the air. My friends and I went to Lessons and Carols last night. And, even though I do not consider myself to be overly religious or spiritual, I had a great time there. We all had friends who were participating in the performances, so that was nice.
Oh, and by the way, we have 20 (TWENTY) days until Christmas, for those of you who celebrate.
While I am thinking about it, I will talk to you about David Ingram, the third kid of the Ingram family (Rockybado). He and Brody, his younger Irish twin brother, look very much alike and have been confused as actual twins. But, of course, they obviously have their differences.
1. David's birthday is on September 30th, while Brody's is exactly a week before.
2. David is a year older than Brody.
3. Of the kids in the Ingram family, David is one of the more musically inclined.
4. He started questioning his faith in college, in the sense that he wanted to go to church more often. This is partially because of his girlfriend's encouragement.
5. He does not like strict religion. He likes to play guitar with his friends at church. In other words, he likes a more laid back environment.
6. David's prized possession is a chemistry set that dates back to the late 1890's. He doesn't use it, but he likes to keep it in his room. It was his great great grandfather's.
7. David's favorite soup is chicken and rice.
8. David had his tonsils taken out at the age of four. He still has his appendix and gallbladder intact.
9. He is not officially a member of the Hawaiian Geeks, a band that Brett, their older brother, is in. However, he practices with them quite often.
10. David plays tennis, basketball, soccer, and runs. He is not quite as athletic as Brody.
Here is David for you!
Speaking of which, I would just like to remind you that Rockybado: Robot King of the Island and Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game are both FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday December 4th and Saturday December 5th! Please check them out by reading the summaries below!
Rockybado: Robot King of the Island: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest, as does David. Dawson, the oldest, and Toby, the youngest, also try to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
Have a great rest of your end of the week.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.