It's Saturday, guys! You know that this means.
Well, actually, nothing is really going on today. Except for the grand opening of the park in downtown Valpo. My little little sister and I went down for a while to check it out, and we saw some great ice skaters. We also got free s'mores, so what could go wrong with that?
You guessed it. Absolutely nothing.
Before we go to a Christmas parade and get Indian food, I would like to give you a few facts about Brett Ingram, from Rockybado. He is the second oldest of the Ingram's, and he is very prominent in his band, The Hawaiian Geeks.
1. Brett's favorite sport is tennis, but he does not play.
2. Although Brett likes to pull wake-up pranks on Brody, his younger brother, he does not pull wake-up pranks on his housemates.
3. Brett looks most like the Ingram's dad, while Dawson, David, and Brody look more like their mom. Toby is adopted.
4. He likes to cook and can make very good garlic bread with artichoke spread inside the garlic bread.
5. Brett has always liked numbers, so that is why he chose Finance as his major.
6. Brett likes to play video games, but not as much as David, Brody, and Toby.
7. He is flat-footed.
8. Brett's favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas because they can never be too predictable.
9. His biggest dream in life is to play in a rock band and eventually perform in front of thousands.
10. One of Brett's housemates is the brother of Brody's past love interest.
Speaking of Rockybado, the first and second novels are FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday December 4th and Saturday December 5th! Please check them out by reading the summaries below!
Rockybado: Robot King of the Island: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
Rockybado 2: A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest, as does David. Dawson, the oldest, and Toby, the youngest, also try to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
Have a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.