Happy Sundae, everyone!
Wow. It's been a quite a week. And it's definitely been quite a weekend. Today was a good day because my friends and I were able to get free samples of all flavored strips of bacon at our local bacon store. It was the best day of our lives because we could have as much bacon as we wanted, for a very low cost....nothing.
That's right. It was all free.
Maple bacon. Jalapeno bacon. Cheese bacon. Apple bacon. Salami bacon. Alfredo bacon. Bacon this. Bacon that. Bacon here. Bacon there. Bacon everywhere.
Well....actually that did not happen. Sorry, guys, for spoiling everything for you. :*(
I am writing this evening because I want to tell you a little about how my next story is going. So, I will give you ten fast facts about what I've done so far, and what I plan to do in the near future, so here we go!
1. The story itself is called The Somewhat Perilous Plot of the Patriotic Mosquitoes.
2. The patriotic mosquitoes all wear fedoras.
3. I am included in this story, as well as my best friends.
4. Rockybado, Robot King of Texamilio, is also included in this story.
5. Dacston, a T-Rex who plays the saxophone very well, is included in this story also.
6. Marty, a polar bear, and his comrades are included in this story as well.
7. The boys are in this story.
8. Bacon is included in this story.
9. The Somewhat Perilous Plot of the Patriotic Mosquitoes is part of the Amazing Sci-Fi Compilation.
10. Harry is the name of the leader of the patriotic mosquitoes, and their plan is to make a river out of grape soda (vague idea).
Here are the ten facts about my new project. Now, I will send you all a great haiku some time tomorrow.
See you then!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.