Olivia (The Magic Video Game)
Hello, and Happy Saturday!
Well, this week has been extremely busy with my work schedule and physically recovering from the amazing experience that I had with a college program the week before! I did not put my writing down, however. I make sure that I always have time to think of some ideas to put in future novels. That happened yesterday, as I was walking through downtown Valparaiso, on my break from my second job.
It was raining, and I was walking with my umbrella over me. My morning had been pretty bad, but I decided that going on a walk in the rain might make me feel a little better. It did. And it also gave me some ideas for The Magic Video Game, since Levi and his family live in downtown Valparaiso.
Speaking of which, I am going to give you the profile of Levi’s sister, Olivia Cranston. She is the second oldest of his full-blood siblings but the fourth child overall.
* Full name: Olivia Chloe Monice Cranston
* Date of birth: May 19, 1990
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2009
* College degree received (If applicable): Bachelor's in Marketing
* Likes: Family, friends, ice cream, baking, tennis (to watch), bowling, some video games, dance parties, sangria, pina coladas, college, pizza, Rhode Island, a lot of other things
* Dislikes: Flan, romance novels and movies
* Favorite music genre: Rock, pop, some country, R & B
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Celebrating the Fourth of July with the family
* Strangest event in life: Victoria, Olivia and Levi’s oldest full-blood sister, wanted Olivia to do a makeover on her. Olivia, not knowing much about how to style hair, was able to do a really good job with dying Victoria’s hair from brown to dark brown, as well as helping her with her makeup.
Ladies and gentlemen, Olivia Chloe Monice Cranston.
On a somewhat unrelated note, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs and its sequel, The Sound of a B Flat, will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle TODAY AND TOMORROW, so please check them out and read the summaries below!
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs: "It is June 2006 in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and five siblings find out about the existence of dinosaurs through their neighbors who actually visited them. At a swimming party, the neighbors give the three younger siblings a book with a T-Rex's number on it. When all five kids visit Galavanti Island, they help Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus, locate a case of saxophones that Selfish Arnie, Dacston's cousin, has taken from all of the citizens of Galavanti Island."
The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
See you around, peeps,
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.