Hello, and welcome to B. Levi and the World of Sci-Fi!
Today is Saturday, as we all know. Today is a busy day. Next Saturday is going to be busy, and my life is going to be busy until the end of finals, which is two weeks from yesterday. This year has gone by very quickly, and, even though I may not have done my personal best, I have made so many amazing connections, both with faculty, staff, and students. I could go on and on about this whole year, but then my blog would be at least twice as long as most blogs are.
Right now, I am going to talk about one of Brody Ingram's roommates and teammate on the college tennis team, and his name is Mark Robbins-Levitt.
* Full name: Mark David Robbins-Levitt
* Date of birth: September 23, 1992
* Residence (As of 2014): Oak Lawn, Illinois
* Relationship status (As of 2014): In a relationship with Maggie Bailey
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2011
* College degree received (If applicable): Working toward degree in Marketing (major) and German (minor)
* Likes: The German language, bowling, running, baseball, tennis, video games, Chinese food, German food, learning something new every day
* Dislikes: People who talk only to hear themselves talk
* Favorite music genre: Rock and R&B
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Spending Friday nights in a residence hall or house eating Chinese food or pizza and playing video games with friends until 4 in the morning
* Strangest event in life: Mark is roommates with Brody Ingram, and they are on the college tennis team together. They found out that, even though they graduated from different high schools, they have so much in common, including having the same birthdays and having their appendix taken out when they were younger. However, Mark has a twin brother, Ian Kevin Robbins-Levitt, who goes to a college in Romeoville, Illinois. Brody has an Irish twin brother, David, who goes to a college that is thirty minutes away from Warsaw, Indiana.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mark Robbins-Levitt.
Now, on an unrelated note, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs and its sequel, The Sound of a B Flat, are going to be #FREE on #Amazon for #Kindle THIS FRIDAY May 8th and SATURDAY May 9th! My sci-fi compilation, The Crazy Chicken Escapade, will be #FREE on #Amazon for #Kindle THIS SATURDAY May 9th! Please check them out, and the summary for each novel is listed below!
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs: "It is June 2006 in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and five siblings find out about the existence of dinosaurs through their neighbors who actually visited them. At a swimming party, the neighbors give the three younger siblings a book with a T-Rex's number on it. When all five kids visit Galavanti Island, they help Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus, locate a case of saxophones that Selfish Arnie, Dacston's cousin, has taken from all of the citizens of Galavanti Island."
The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "Three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
Have a great rest of the weekend!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.