Hello and Good Morning, Good People!
I am now going back to giving you guys a character sketch from The Magic Video Game, since I was on a week-long hiatus from doing so. These past three weekends have been extremely busy, as we have had to go up north to take my sister from one camp to another, and we went back to Wisconsin last week. Then, we had a great time on the Fourth!
And today, we are going back up to Wisconsin, and my sister is coming home with us!
And, without further ado, before I leave for the Wisconsins, I am going to talk to you about Levi Cranston's (The Magic Video Game) oldest half sister, Louise.
* Full name: Louise Jennifer Baranovsky
* Date of birth: September 25, 1980
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Married to Brian Soriano
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 1999
* College degree received (If applicable): Marketing and Spanish (double major)
* Likes: Family, friends, sangria, horchata, Spain, comedy movies, playing with the kids, cats
* Dislikes: Artichokes, onions, strawberry daiquiris
* Favorite music genre: Rock, Latin
* Most favorite event(s) in life: The most beautiful day when Louise joined Brian Soriano in marriage, and every day because Louise gets to spend as much quality time as possible with her kids.
* Strangest event in life: Giving birth to David Lemster during a vacation in Rhode Island
Don't forget....Rockybado, A Run in the Game, and The Crazy Chicken Escapade will be FREE this SATURDAY on AMAZON for KINDLE, so please check out the summaries below!
Rockybado: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest, as does David. Dawson, the oldest, and Toby, the youngest, also try to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "It is the summer of 2006, and three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
Have a fun weekend!
(Who else would this be?)
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.