I have been back in a lovely place called Valparaiso since Sunday, and then I started my first job yesterday. I start my second job tomorrow, and I am so excited to begin! Even though this has been a great week so far, it has been outrageously busy. And it will stay busy until school starts again. And then when school starts again, that's a whole different story.
I came back from a program that my college sponsors, and it was seriously one of the best experiences of my college career. I have made so many friends, and I learned how to play certain games, such as "Mafia," "Signs," and "Fantasy." Good games. You should learn how to play them. But, seriously, I have made a lot of meaningful connections.
While I was in Williams Bay, Wisconsin, where the program took place, I continued to do a little bit of writing for the third novel of The Magic Video Game, but I didn't have a lot of time because I was so busy. I had a lot of inspirations from the entire week that will probably go into what I'm writing at the current moment. I had been doing a lot of thinking about one of the main characters, Levi Cranston, from The Magic Video Game. Here is a "profile" of him, so you can get a chance to know him a little beter. Er....better.
* Full name: Levi Andrew Caleb Cranston
* Date of birth: October 30, 1991
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): In a relationship with Mackenzie Burbanks
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2010
* College degree received (If applicable): Bachelor's in Biomedical Engineering
* Likes: Tennis, food, basketball, baseball, video games, spending time with friends and family, going on vacation, cats, bowling, soccer, Rhode Island, Mackenzie, cream soda, going to rock concerts with the dad and cousins, among other things
* Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious people, classical music
* Favorite music genre: Rock
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Going to rock concerts with the dad.
* Strangest event in life: Levi had to undergo an emergency tonsillectomy when he was in the eighth grade. Four days after the operation, he asked Mackenzie to be his girlfriend. He still believes that, had the tonsillectomy not happened, they might not be dating. Levi is also a "daredevil" and has accomplished so much, such as climbing up onto the roof of the house, "sledding" down the stairs, and rock-climbing. He hopes to go sky-diving in the near future.
Here is Levi Cranston, in case you were wondering.
On a somewhat unrelated note, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs and its sequel, The Sound of a B Flat, will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle THIS WEEKEND June 12th through June 14th, so please check them out and read the summaries below!
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs: "It is June 2006 in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and five siblings find out about the existence of dinosaurs through their neighbors who actually visited them. At a swimming party, the neighbors give the three younger siblings a book with a T-Rex's number on it. When all five kids visit Galavanti Island, they help Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus, locate a case of saxophones that Selfish Arnie, Dacston's cousin, has taken from all of the citizens of Galavanti Island."
The Sound of a B Flat: "Summer of 2006 commences in St. John, a town in Northwest Indiana, and Caleb Grzedek's band is starting to get known. Andrew, his older brother, starts his first tennis season in high school. He also spends time with his girlfriend and best friends, and Caleb finally comes up with the band's name with his best friends. And, coming from a big family, the Grzedek's are often visiting their relatives, and the five kids are always learning new things. Therefore, summer is off to a good start."
See you this weekend!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.