It's been quite a while since I've done anything like this. I'm just sitting in the library in #DowntownValpo writing this blog. I finished a walk around the area, which is something I most definitely needed.
A quick update on my latest project, The Somewhat Perilous Plot of the Patriotic Mosquitoes, I am nearly done. I have seven (I think) chapters left in this project, and my goal is to finish it by a couple weeks before Christmas. I still have some drawings that I want to edit before then. Otherwise, I think I'm off to a great start.
So, today, I am going to talk to you about Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game). Next week, I am going to talk to you about Jack Andrews (The Magic Video Game), Levi's best friend and brother that he has never had.
So....here we go!
1. Levi Cranston may tend to seem very outgoing, but he is genuinely very shy.
2. He can be a bit of a smooth talker. He really likes to smooth his cousins out.
3. The only reason why Levi wanted to be an RA in college was because he wanted to overcome his shyness. It has worked to some degree.
4. Levi did not consider his four years of college to be the best years. He has even remarked that he might have been better off not going to college at all.
5. Instead of pursuing a career in biomedical engineering, Levi has pursued a career in marketing and communications.
6. Levi has a love-hate relationship with his cousins.
7. Most people think highly of Levi, but some people think he is a bit sarcastic.
8. He and his girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks, have been together for 11 years.
9. Levi took French in high school. He picked up on Spanish through his sister, Olivia.
10. Levi had his tonsils and adenoids taken out in middle school, his appendix taken out in college, as well as his wisdom teeth.
11. When Levi had his wisdom teeth taken out, he was really quiet right after he woke up from the anesthesia. But, he started singing in a horribly off-key voice his favorite rock songs on the way home.
12. In addition to his full-time job, Levi is also a private tennis coach. He has always loved playing tennis, and he wants to share that passion with up-and-coming tennis players.
13. Levi loves to go running as well. But, when he does, he has to wear an ankle brace because of how horribly weak his ankles are.
14. Levi also needs to wear the same ankle brace when he is sleeping to prevent rolling his ankle in his sleep.
15. Levi's cousins are at least two years older than him.
Well, here is Levi for you.
With that in mind, I am going to make the hardest decision in my life. Basically I'm going to decide if I want to go to a Halloween party dressed as a doctor or a high school graduate. Let's see how that goes. And, with that also in mind, I hope you all have a splendid weekend, and make sure you love one another!
With all due respect,
You Know Who
Levi playing tennis
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.