Happy Friday, everyone!
Today is my last day of classes for the summer. I am almost on my way home from the college and will not be back until next week when I am helping out with the upcoming graduation ceremony.
While I am home for the little while that I am, I will resume my writing (since I have not been able to do so for the past few weeks), and I have decided that I am going to proceed in writing more stories in The Magic Video Game series, so that is exciting!
Today, I am going to give you David's and Brody's (Rockybado) friend, John Garfield. This kid moved from Crown Point to Valparaiso at the beginning of the Rockybado series, and he might actually cross over into The Magic Video Game series because he lives in Valparaiso.
Well, here he is.
* Full name: John Adam Garfield
* Date of birth: August 9, 1991
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2010
* College degree received (If applicable): Bachelor's in Marketing and minor in Graphic Design
* Likes: Tennis, Chinese food, basketball, baseball, video games, spending time with friends and family, going on vacation, cats, bowling, being on a boat
* Dislikes: Football
* Favorite music genre: Rock
* Most favorite event(s) in life: College.
* Strangest event in life: Can't think of any at the moment.
As you can see, John is a pretty cool guy. Even though he has made quite a few friends in Valpo, he still has the Ingram's, Andrew McCalsky, Adam Levistad, Mark Robbins-Levitt (Oak Lawn, IL), John Harrison (Glen Ellyn, IL), and other friends from the Crown Point area.
Tune in next week to learn more about diversity and how that affects the World of Sci-Fi.
Until next time,
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.