It's Saturday, errbody!
For some people, it's probably kinda nice out. For others, not so nice. Either way, it is still the weekend, and there are so many things to do, depending on the weather. You can go to a local coffee shop, window shop for clothes, try the newest fried lasagna in town, or even dance in your own room. The possibilities are endless.
I'm out in Boston for the weekend to help my sister move her stuff out of her dorm, and I will definitely say that Boston is one of my favorite cities in the US!
So, with that in mind, I am going to resume talking about some of the people in my writing projects. I am going to start out with The Magic Video Game for this weekend, and talk about the other series in the coming weekends.
* Levi Cranston has a job offer from an IT company in Boston, Massachusetts. He is planning to move there within a few weeks.
* His best friends, Jack Andrews and Asad Prejesh, and girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks, are joining him in Boston. They are planning to go to graduate school to study IT. Jack also has a job offer in Boston.
* David Savino, another good friend of theirs, is in Arizona, going to grad school to study IT.
* Olivia Cranston, Levi's sister, has a job offer in New York City. She and her friend, Audrey Bersigno, are looking to become roommates, as Audrey is actually already there for her job.
* Mackenzie's brothers, Jesse and Andrew, currently own a home in Valparaiso, Indiana, but they are looking to move to Bloomingdale, Illinois in a few months.
* Levi's plan is to go back to grad school to further his knowledge in IT, but he wants to get settled in with his new job first.
* Levi's older half-siblings, Louise and Elizabeth, decided to take a vacation together to San Diego, California.
* Evelyn Maeve Cranston, another sister, wants to go to college in Chicago. She is only ending her sophomore year of high school.
* Victoria Cranston, another sister, works part time, as she is a mother of two. She and her little family live in Valparaiso, Indiana. Her fiance works full time.
* Levi and Mackenzie have been dating for eleven and a half years.
Well, everyone, it's 2017. Good has already happened. Great is going to happen. And the best is yet to come. Whatever our goals are, I know that we can all achieve them. If that means switching jobs, buying a house for the first time, learning how to play euchre, ANYTHING, you can do that as long as you set your mind to it and go for the opportunity!
Make it a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.