As we all know, today is Thursday. But it's not just any Thursday. It just so happens to be Thursday, November 15th. We are EXACTLY one week away from Thanksgiving, and we are trying to get our turkeys in a row before all of our cousins seventeen times removed show up at our front door this time next week.
First of all, I want to go over a few more facts that no one has known about us from The Magic Video Game. What's going on in 2018.
* Levi Cranston started fourth grade in complete agony because he knew no one, and he was painfully shy at the time. He moved into a new school system.
* The school nurse introduced him to his now best friends, Jack Andrews, David Savino, Asad Prejesh, and Mackenzie Burbanks.
* Levi fell in love with his long-time girlfriend, Mackenzie, in sixth grade. Somehow, he knew that she was "the one" for him.
* Levi confirmed his own feelings for Mackenzie when he could feel her heart beating against his arm when it was wrapped around her chest.
* For their 10-year anniversary, Levi gave Mackenzie a stuffed teddy bear with a recording of his own heartbeat.
* On the day after Levi had his tonsils taken out, he spent the whole day crying because, first of all, he had extreme throat pain. Secondly, he thought Mackenzie only viewed him as a friend.
* Levi has always been working very hard to become more outgoing. It has definitely paid off in the long run.
* Adam Dahnwright bullied Levi in grade school because Adam also had feelings for Mackenzie, who obviously did not have feelings for Adam. Right before Levi moved to Boston in 2017, Adam apologized for his actions, and Levi forgave him.
* Adam is in a relationship with a girl named Maria, and they live in Bakersfield, California.
* Levi works in IT, and coaches tennis on the side. He, Mackenzie, Jack, and Asad live in Boston.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.