Just as the title implies....HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!
I was going to write a post last night. However, for some very odd reason, I got caught up in watching a movie that I once saw in sixth grade (ages ago) and applying to jobs. I wanted to share my love for St. Patty's Day by talking about the absolutely awesome Irish coffee I had last night. 'Twas bloody good.
I've got quite a lot of Irish, so I would definitely enjoy this.
On top of that, it has been ONE YEAR today that I boarded the plane to Dublin, Ireland from Chicago. I can hardly believe it. I will always miss the good food, the good culture, and the list goes on.
Today, I am going to give you ten more fast facts about Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) and his family and friends, so here we go!
1. Levi Cranston, Jack Andrews, Asad Prejesh, and David Savino often go to one of their houses to play video games from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am the next morning.
2. Levi is the closest with his sisters, Olivia (full-blood) and Evelyn Maeve (adopted).
3. Levi has two older half sisters, Louise and Elizabeth.
4. He and his girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks, decide to go to Spain in the summer of 2015. They were originally going to go with Levi's neighbor, Rhody Leyman, and his girlfriend, Addie Masterman. However, Rhody and Addie ended up backing out of the trip.
5. Instead, Levi and Mackenzie go to Spain with Levi's sister, Olivia, and her boyfriend, Cameron Sedley.
6. If Levi and his friends are not playing video games, they are either playing tennis or taking a night on the town.
7. Levi and Jack are craft beer enthusiasts.
8. David prefers wine. And, although Asad prefers wine, he does not usually drink.
9. Jack's dream vacation is to go to England. David wants to go to Italy. And Asad just wants to explore Europe.
10. All four boys like all kinds of food, with the exception to brussels sprouts and lima beans.
Here ya go!
Did you know that Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta, and The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island are all going to be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday March 18th and Saturday March 19th, so please check them out by reading the summaries and clicking the links below!
Rockybado 3: The Invasion of the Naughty Blue Aliens: "During the summer of 2014 in Crown Point, Indiana, David, Brody, and Toby Ingram go on another visit to Texamilio, where Rockybado, the Robot King of the Island, resides. The three boys take their friends, Adam Levistad, Andrew McCalsky, and John Garfield, on the adventure. When the six boys set foot in Texamilio, they realize that Rockybado's position is being challenged....once again. Not just by Claude and Susan McSmith, but also by some very interesting aliens."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 3: The Prehistoric Fiesta: "Summer of 2014 is here in St. John, a small town in Northwest Indiana. Life is very busy for the Grzedek family, as the kids' oldest brother, Andrew, moves to Valparaiso, Indiana after graduation from college, and their sister, Alyssa, goes on vacation with their mom. Caleb, Adam, and Cameron decide to visit Galavanti Island, otherwise known as the Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and they visit Dacston, a T-Rex, Valpatic, a velociraptor, Jokie, a brachiosaurus, and Sammy, a stegosaurus. Once the three boys come to the island, they have to help put a stop to Dacston's selfish cousin's hopes to run the Annual Fiesta."
The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island: "It is the summer of 2014 in Valparaiso, Indiana. Levi Cranston and his friends visit an island called Wakahakai to visit Marty, a cool polar bear, Sporto, an athletic walrus, Cosmo, a hysterical penguin, Jack McFrost, a sophisticated snowman, Jefferson, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and Wachnuka Kaloi, a forensics expert. Little do the boys know that they are about to embark on an adventure to solve a huge mystery."
Have a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.