Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!
Today is a day of happiness. Today is a day of surprises. Today is a day of sun and fun, or the other way around. Today is....
Oh wow. I'm starting to sound a little poetic here, aren't I?
Well, nevertheless, today is also a day where I can give you a few more fun facts about some people from the Rockybado series, so here we go!
* Brody Ingram's (Rockybado) new job offer came as a surprise. It was a software engineering position that he had interviewed for a while ago, and he didn't think he got it.
* He and his girlfriend, Julia Jaconetti, are in the process of moving to San Francisco, California, where Brody's new job is.
* They are staying with a friend of Brody's cousin, until David, Brody's older brother, Andrew McCalsky, Adam Levistad, and Olivia Flavenshevich move to San Francisco in the summer.
* David, Olivia, and Andrew are looking to go to grad school in San Francisco in the fall. They also want to make sure they have jobs while they're studying.
* Toby, David and Brody's younger brother, wants to move to San Francisco after he finishes up his undergrad in Chicago.
* Adam is going to grad school in Chicago and will be living with some friends there. After he graduates with his Master's, his plan is to move to San Francisco to be with everyone else.
* Brett, the second oldest of the Ingram's, is still living in Chicago with his friends. They are very active in their band, The Hawaiian Geeks.
* Dawson, the oldest of the Ingram's, is still in Northwest Indiana. He and his wife, Daniela, have good jobs and are planning to visit San Francisco whenever they can.
* David and Brody still want to keep the Chicago basketball game tradition going with their dad and Uncle Alan, so they plan to take a week or two out of their busy schedule and return to their hometown, Crown Point, Indiana, for a while.
* Every other weekend, Toby and Brett will hang out in Chicago.
* Kellie Wickes, the youngest of the Ingram's cousins, is now in Long Island, New York for graduate school.
Well, my friends, that is it for now! Stay tuned for something this weekend, whether that might be a few more fun facts, a little excerpt, an excerpt from a writing project, or even a goofy haiku.
Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll love it.
Happy Thursday, and see you some time this weekend!
B. Levi (aka You Know Who)
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.