Happy Sunday, everyone!
Today is a beautiful day (maybe a little too hot), but at least we are making a nice segue into fall. And fall happens to be my favorite season of the year. I cannot wait for the apple cider, the apple cider donuts, caramel apples, and everything else apples.
Right now, I am going to give you a few fun facts about my friends from The Magic Video Game, so here we go!
* Levi Cranston has enjoyed living in Boston with his girlfriend, Mackenzie Burbanks, and best friends, Jack Andrews and Asad Prejesh.
* Levi's full-blood sister, Victoria Cranston-Wolff, has been married to her husband, David, since Fourth of July weekend. They have two daughters, Sofia and Bianca. Victoria, her husband, and two daughters live in central Valparaiso, Indiana.
* Levi's other full-blood sister, Olivia, lives in Hoboken, New Jersey, with her best friend, Audrey Bersigno. Olivia's boyfriend, Brett Ingram, lives in Brooklyn, New York.
* Levi's younger adopted sister, Evelyn Maeve, is a junior in high school. She lives with their parents in downtown Valparaiso, Indiana.
* Levi's oldest half sister, Louise Baranovsky, lives in downtown Valparaiso, Indiana with her husband, Brian Soriano, and her three sons.
* Levi's second oldest half sister, Elizabeth Baranovsky, just recently moved to Philadelphia with her husband, Paul Weiner. They found jobs out there. They used to live in Crown Point, Indiana.
* Mackenzie Burbanks' oldest brother, Brent, lives in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
* Her two other brothers, Jesse and Andrew, live in Naperville, Illinois. Their first plan was to buy a house in Valparaiso, Indiana, until Jesse got a job in Chicago.
* Jack Andrews' older sister, Cameron, lives in San Diego.
* His younger sister, Elyza, is looking to go to grad school in Orlando next year.
Ladies and gents, here are some fun facts about my friends from The Magic Video Game!
Have a great rest of your weekend.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.