Happy Wednesday! It's halfway through the week, and I know we are starting to feel a bit tired and all from the numerous lunch parties (or lack thereof) that we might have had. But I am more than certain that we will find that the rest of this week goes by extremely quickly.
And then, when the weekend comes, that time will go extremely more quickly. If that makes any sense at all. It probably doesn't. But at least you get what I'm saying!
So, I'm sure you all remember the blog post from January in regards to change for everyone, especially since I am planning to make some changes for myself this year as well. And all of those ideas influenced me to write something about how everyone in my writing projects want to make changes this year, as well as the years to come.
Well, even changes can change. We might have an idea that we want to do something a certain way, and then another idea pops into our head that might be better than the previous idea. That can happen a lot. It doesn't always, but it does quite frequently.
Tonight, I am going to share a few things with you about the kids from Rockybado in the present day, so here we go!
1. Brody Ingram, his girlfriend, Julia Jaconetti, his best friend, Andrew McCalsky, and one of his good girlfriends, are planning to move to San Francisco or New York City between a few months and next year.
2. David Ingram and his then fiancee, Olivia Flavenshevich, were planning to buy a house in Crown Point, Indiana, where they are all from. Things changed when David decided that he wanted to move with Brody and everyone else. He didn't like the idea of staying in Northwest Indiana and being too far away from his Irish twin brother.
3. As a result of plans being changed, David and Olivia split up a few days ago, per mutual agreement. They both decided that they did not want to get married, or at least plan that for a while. The fact that David wanted to move with Brody was an indirect cause for the split-up. Other than that, the split-up was very mutual.
4. David and Olivia remain very close friends, but they decided to take a few months off at least from dating. While they are both single right now, they agreed that they might be back together soon enough. And Olivia might consider moving with everyone.
5. When Toby Ingram, the youngest of the boys, finishes college, he is more than certain that he wants to move to San Francisco or New York with David and Brody. Right now, he is in Chicago.
6. They would prefer to move to San Francisco, but their other choices are New York, Chicago, Orlando, and Boston. San Francisco is their #1 choice, and that is what they are most likely gonna go with.
7. Dawson Ingram, the oldest of the boys, is happily married, and he and his wife have a house in the Valparaiso/Crown Point area.
8. Brett Ingram, the second oldest of the boys, lives in Chicago with a few of his friends.
9. David is taking a few months off from dating, and he promised not to date anyone else in the hopes of possibly getting back with Olivia, who decided the same thing.
10. Brett has had an on-and-off relationship with Olivera Slobodan for over ten years. They are starting to get back together again, and Brett is hoping this time they will stay together.
Welp, as I said before, even changes can change.
Stay tuned for the weekend, as I will post something else on the social medias!
Have a great Wednesday!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.