Hello, and Happy Wednesday!
I had a great thing happen to me last night. I was working on one chapter of The Magic Video Game 3: Mystery of the Island. This one chapter was one that I didn't expect great things to come out of. However, I suddenly had a great idea that I hadn't thought of earlier. Because my idea was so great and so funny (according to me), I could not get to sleep last night because the idea kept on playing in my head, and I couldn't stop laughing. I also had a giggling spell earlier today because the idea came back to me, and I couldn't stop laughing. I attached the chapter that I worked on last night at the end of this post, so make sure you read the whole post and then the chapter! I think you'll like it.
Nevertheless, I'm so glad that I'm working on The Magic Video Game series at the moment because I can pay more attention to Levi Cranston, his family, and friends. And today, I am going to talk to you about Evelyn Maeve Cranston, Levi's younger sister who was adopted from Dublin, Ireland, when she was a baby.
* Full name: Evelyn Maeve Cranston
* Date of birth: May 8, 2000
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2019
* College degree received (If applicable): N/A
* Likes: Everything, especially cheese
* Dislikes: What is there not to like?
* Favorite music genre: Rock, pop, indie, anything Levi likes
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Levi had his tonsils taken out almost exactly two weeks before his birthday, and his throat was still a little sore when October 30th (his birthday) came around. With that in mind, the family treated Levi to saganaki, or flaming cheese, so that it would be easier for him to enjoy his birthday. Evelyn Maeve fell in love with saganaki on that day, and she wanted the family to treat her to saganaki for her birthday. She has asked for saganaki for five birthdays in a row.
* Strangest event in life: If Levi gets sick, Evelyn Maeve almost always gets sick right after he starts to feel better.
Speaking of this series, The Magic Video Game and its "a day in the life" sequel, The Tennis Summer, will be FREE on AMAZON for KINDLE from Friday June 26 to Sunday June 28, so please check them out by reading the summaries below!
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Also, I will not be posting on this blog this weekend because I will be in Michigan for the time being, and I will have limited access to a computer. However, you should still check out The Magic Video Game and its sequel, The Tennis Summer, this weekend. You'll be sad if you don't!
Time to log off. No....seriously. I've got a lot of writing to do!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.