Hello and Happy Friday!
Today has been a rather productive day in this neck of the woods. My brother, grandma, and I did a little bit of shopping, and then we had sandwiches on the deck. What a nice way to start the weekend. Oh, and I might also get a chance to practice golf with my mom tonight, so that will be nice! Then, I get to see a lot of my friends graduate from college tomorrow, and then my sister and I will probably sing a lot of random songs together once I come home.
Really, I've been trying to figure out my work schedule and then a time that I can continue on with my project with The Magic Video Game and potentially The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, as well as time to put together hardcopies (which I'm desperate to get done by August!). This summer will be busy for sure.
Then, for this weekend, I have still decided that I should continue my talk about differences and similarities of the main characters of each series. I will give you the similarities first, since David Ingram (Rockybado), Andrew Grzedek (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs), and Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) look relatively similar. Then, I will talk about ten traits that Levi has that Andrew and David do not have.
* David, Andrew, and Levi have brown hair.
* They all play tennis in high school and college.
* The three boys are athletic.
* David, Andrew, and Levi play video games.
* They have all had their tonsils taken out at some point in their lives (David's brother, Brody, also had his tonsils taken out).
* The three boys do share similar interests in a lot of different aspects.
* David, Andrew, and Levi are white.
* They are all about the same height, 5'11".
* The three boys love science fiction.
* David, Andrew, and Levi keep their hair about the same way.
* They graduated near the top of their high school class.
* The three boys love funny movies and game shows.
* David, Andrew, and Levi are all excellent at math.
* Two of the three boys have had their appendix taken out at some point in their lives (Andrew when he was four, and Levi when he was in college).
* All three boys are in good relationships.
* The three boys are all incredible artists. They love to draw pictures.
* The three boys love roller coasters and amusement parks in general.
* David, Andrew, and Levi like the same kind of food: Italian, Mexican, and Chinese food.
* All three boys prefer rock music over other genres, and they realize that there are some rock bands that they really like.
* The three boys have cats at home.
Now, I will give you ten more traits that Levi has that neither Andrew nor David have.
* Levi is from Valparaiso, Indiana.
* He is the youngest of five biological siblings, but he has a younger sister who was adopted from Dublin, Ireland.
* Levi has dark blue eyes.
* He was born in Warwick, Rhode Island. He and his family also lived in Crown Point before moving to Valparaiso.
* Levi graduated third in his graduating class in high school.
* He has two cats, Duchess and Prussia.
* Levi's favorite food is fried chicken with barbeque.
* He likes going to rock concerts with his dad.
* Levi has five sisters altogether, with two of them his half-siblings on his mom's side.
* He and his family go to Rhode Island for two weeks during the summer to visit family. They rent a house there.
Here is Levi. As you can tell, he shares a lot of similarities with Andrew and David, but he also has a lot of differences! Another difference between the three boys is that Levi's middle names are Andrew Caleb. Andrew's middle names are David Michael. And David's middle name is Baker.
Speaking of David, Rockybado and its sequel, A Run in the Game, will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! So, please check them out by reading the summaries below!
Rockybado: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
Have a great weekend, everyone! Again, don't forget to check out Rockybado and its sequel, A Run in the Game!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.