Diversity and Rockybado
Hello, and Happy Memorial Day!
School is now over for me, and I have a week off before I have to do anything else. Well, I have to meet with my supervisor for one of my amazing jobs tomorrow, so I'm NOT completely off!
I have decided that I should continue my talk about differences and similarities of the main characters of each series. I will give you the similarities first, since David Ingram (Rockybado), Andrew Grzedek (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs), and Levi Cranston (The Magic Video Game) look relatively similar. Then, I will talk about ten traits that David has that Andrew and Levi do not have.
* David, Andrew, and Levi have brown hair.
* They all play tennis in high school and college.
* The three boys are athletic.
* David, Andrew, and Levi play video games.
* They have all had their tonsils taken out at some point in their lives (David's brother, Brody, also had his tonsils taken out).
* The three boys do share similar interests in a lot of different aspects.
* David, Andrew, and Levi are white.
* They are all about the same height, 5'11".
* The three boys love science fiction.
* David, Andrew, and Levi keep their hair about the same way.
* They graduated near the top of their high school class.
* The three boys love funny movies and game shows.
* David, Andrew, and Levi are all excellent at math.
* Two of the three boys have had their appendix taken out at some point in their lives (Andrew when he was four, and Levi when he was in college).
* All three boys are in good relationships.
* The three boys are all incredible artists. They love to draw pictures.
* The three boys love roller coasters and amusement parks in general.
* David, Andrew, and Levi like the same kind of food: Italian, Mexican, and Chinese food.
* All three boys prefer rock music over other genres, and they realize that there are some rock bands that they really like.
* The three boys have cats at home.
Now, I will give you ten more traits that David has that neither Andrew nor Levi have.
* David is from Crown Point, Indiana.
* He is the third oldest of five children.
* David has blueish-greenish colored eyes. He says that they're blue.
* He was born in Valparaiso, Indiana and has lived in two houses in Valpo before moving to Crown Point.
* David graduated second in his graduating class in high school.
* He has two cats, Felicia and Honeybunny.
* David's favorite food is Italian food.
* He likes going to see basketball games in Chicago with his dad, Uncle Alan, and Brody.
* David looks more English and Greek.
* He and his younger Irish twin brother, Brody, are consistently victims of wake-up pranks.
Here is David. As you can tell, he shares a lot of similarities with Andrew and Levi, but he also has a lot of differences!
Speaking of which, Rockybado and its sequel, A Run in the Game, will be #FREE on #Amazon for #Kindle on #Friday, #Saturday, and #Sunday! So, please check them out by reading the summaries below!
Rockybado: "It is June 2006, and, after school lets out for the summer in Crown Point, Indiana, five boys find out about a robot in Texamilio, a fictitious island due west of the eight Hawaii Islands. When they meet Rockybado and his two close Bobino comrades, they are all confronted by Susan and Claude McSmith, who are both out to steal Rockybado's position as King of Texamilio, after a sour debate regarding physics in high school."
A Run in the Game: "It is the summer of 2006 in Crown Point, Indiana, and Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky make it on the Watsons baseball team, and the team must try hard to defeat the Pratts team, their opponent, from Hebron, Indiana, that plays rough. In the meantime, Brody's older brother, Brett, must come out of his shell in order to communicate effectively with his love interest. Everyone is faced with different challenges throughout the summer."
Have a great week!
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.