Hello, and Happy Saturday!
Today, I am going to give you twelve fast facts about Rockybado, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs, and The Magic Video Game, and What am I doing at this Minute. I don't really have much else to say besides the fact that I just recently published the fourth novels of each series a couple weeks ago. And now, I am starting to work on the second book of the Amazing Sci-Fi Compilation series. Next week, I am going to devote a lot of my time getting a head start on this book. And then I will see where it takes me.
But right now, I am still going to give you twelve fast facts about each series.
1. Rockybado, the robot king of the island of Texamilio is first introduced to the boys when they try to launch a cartoon club at their school. David Ingram and Adam Levistad were, at the time, making the transition from middle school to high school. Brody Ingram and Andrew McCalsky were a year behind David and Adam. And Toby Ingram was still in elementary school.
2. The five boys have always been interested in drawing cartoons and playing video games. Even though David enjoys writing, he doesn't write a lot in his free time.
3. David just recently got engaged to his girlfriend, Olivia Flavenshevich.
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs:
1. Andrew, Caleb, Adam, Cameron, and Alyssa Grzedek learn about the jazzy island of dinosaurs from their neighbors.
2. Caleb's main instrument has always been the saxophone.
3. He, Adam, and Cameron (who are twins), are aspiring musicians. Andrew and Alyssa, on the other hand, are not.
The Magic Video Game:
1. Olivia Cranston learned about the magic video game from someone she knows. Honestly, there isn't that much magic in the game.
2. Levi Cranston wanted to pursue a career in biomedical engineering, but ended up working in the marketing department in their dad's company. Their dad is not the CEO or Founder of the company, however.
3. Levi wants to be a comedian and groupie of their dad's garage band. They don't really play anywhere other than in the garage.
I'm Teaching My Little Little Sister Spanish:
1. Bradley Levi has been writing for as long as she can remember. Back in the heyday, she used to write fiction and nonfiction on 11x17 inch sheets of paper.
2. She has also written stories that are a healthy combination of fiction and nonfiction.
3. In her humble opinion, nothing is 100% fiction. Not even flying pigs.
That's all for now. I do have an announcement to make, however.
Rockybado 4: Running Up a Hill, The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 4: The Typical life of a Foodie, and The Magic Video Game 4: The Upbringing of a New Comedian will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday April 22nd and Saturday April 23rd, so please check them out by reading the summaries and clicking on the links below!
Rockybado 4: Running Up a Hill: "Summer of 2014 commences in Crown Point, Indiana. David Ingram just recently graduates from college and now has a full-time job. Brody, his younger brother, has an internship for his computer engineering major. Brett, the second oldest of the five boys, is trying to figure out what he wants to do with his bands, and Toby, the youngest, wants to join a band someday. And their oldest brother, Dawson, is about to get married. Overall, their summer starts out very bittersweet."
The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs 4: The Typical Life of a Foodie: "It is the summer of 2014 in St. John, Indiana, a small town in Northwest Indiana about 45 minutes away from Chicago. There is a lot going on this summer, yet nothing at the same time. Andrew Grzedek just recently graduates from college and moves in with his two cousins and mutual friend. Caleb, his younger brother of two years, is still trying to keep his band going strong. Everyone in their family is constantly making food. His sister, Alyssa, reunites with her good friend who moved back here from California. And no one else has much direction on what their plans will be for the summer."
The Magic Video Game 4: The Upbringing of a New Comedian: "Summer of 2014 is here in Valparaiso, Indiana. Levi Cranston is making the transition from college life to home life for the summer, and he might consider becoming a comedian like his dad. He and his friends are typical college students who want to make the most out of their summer by practicing tennis, hitting up all the bars and fast food joints in the area, and just making the most out of life in general."
Have a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.