Happy Saturday, everyone!
As I am celebrating Fall Break with a warm cup of tea in my hands, I am still contemplating my revisions for The Crazy Chicken Escapade, the first sci-fi compilation that combines all three series. Further details are to come while you read the book, which should be out between Christmas and February. I am hoping for December, so it can be out before Christmas!
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Today, I am going to give you character sketches of Cera Berringer, David Ingram's (Rockybado) girlfriend in the first few novels; Eliza Colbert, Andrew Grzedek's (The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs) girlfriend; Mackenzie Burbanks, Levi Cranston's (The Magic Video Game) girlfriend.
Here is Cera Berringer!
* Cera Louise Berringer was born on August 28, 1991 in Valparaiso, Indiana.
* Cera has two younger twin brothers, Caleb Lennon and Cory Lukas, who are both 10. Caleb is the older twin by eight minutes.
* Although David Ingram and Cera date all through high school and graduate from the same high school, they break up when David goes to a college thirty minutes away from Warsaw, Indiana; and Cera attends a college near Chicago. However, they are still very close friends.
* Cera is on the bowling team, and David and Brody, his younger brother, are both on the tennis team in high school.
* Cera's favorite color is green.
* Cera's favorite food is Italian food.
* Cera is of English, Irish, Polish, and Spanish descent.
* Cera loves cats, and, for her sixteenth birthday, she gets a calico cat that she names Jane.
* While David lives on the north side of Crown Point, closer to Highway 30, Cera lives in downtown Crown Point.
* Cera and her siblings have two cats, one is named Jane, and the other one is named Vanilla. Jane is a calico cat, and Vanilla is a white cat.
* Cera's brother, Caleb, likes to skateboard and play hackysack. Her other brother, Cory, plays baseball.
And now, here is Eliza Colbert!
* Eliza Colbert was born on November 30, 1991 in Munster, Indiana.
* Eliza has one older sister, Christine, 21; and one younger brother, David, 12.
* Eliza and Andrew Grzedek start dating in eighth grade and for the first two years of high school. Then, they break up during their junior year. When they are seniors in high school, they start dating again.
* Eliza goes to a Catholic high school, and Andrew goes to a public high school.
* Eliza does not play sports, but Andrew plays tennis.
* Eliza really likes Greek and Indian food.
* Eliza's favorite color is indigo.
* Eliza is of Irish, Italian, and Polish descent. Her father is 100 percent Irish, and her mother is half-Italian and half-Polish.
* Eliza lives within walking distance of a Catholic church in Dyer.
* Eliza's sister is also not an athlete. But her younger brother, David, eventually plays tennis.
* Eliza likes to write stories and hopes to eventually become an author.
And, last but not least, Mackenzie Burbanks!
* Mackenzie Cori Burbanks was born on November 22, 1991 in Valparaiso, Indiana. She has always lived here.
* Mackenzie has three older brothers: Brent Jonathan, 24; Jesse David, 19; and Andrew Michael, 16.
* Since Levi moved to Valparaiso from Crown Point, he has always had a crush on Mackenzie. He asked her out a few days after he had his tonsils taken out, and they have dated ever since. Both Levi and Mackenzie have never had any previous relationships.
* Mackenzie lives on the northwest side of Valparaiso, a few minutes away from the high school, and Levi lives in downtown Valparaiso.
* Levi and Mackenzie attend the same college. However, Levi studies biomedical engineering, and Mackenzie studies computer engineering.
* Mackenzie had her appendix taken out when she was younger.
* All of Mackenzie's brothers are in a garage band.
* Mackenzie loves Italian food.
* Mackenzie's favorite colors are green, purple, and pink.
* Mackenzie is of English, Polish, Irish, Scottish, and Italian descent.
* Although Mackenzie does not participate in much sports, she likes to run with Levi. However, all of her brothers are on the bowling team. Eventually, it is revealed that Levi likes to skateboard.
Here are the character sketches for each boys' girlfriend. Next week, I will talk more about my characters from Rockybado.
Have a great week!
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.