Catching Up on Rockybado
Hello and Happy Sunday.
As we all know, 2020 took a turn for the worst, and we are *now* recovering from everything that has happened since then. Things have been incredibly busy on my end, and I honestly feel that I’ve lost touch with my passions and hobbies.
With that in mind, I don’t feel that I have been up to speed with everything going on as well. With that in mind, I am going to give you all an update on my friends from Rockybado.
1. Dawson Ingram, the oldest of the Ingram’s, is married to the love of his life, Daniela, and they have two adopted twin daughters, Olivia and Amelia. Since the end of 2016, they have maintained two houses, one in Valparaiso, Indiana, and one in Lincolnwood, Illinois. Their permanent address has been in Lincolnwood since 2017, and they have rented their Valparaiso home to a college friend.
2. Brett Ingram, the second oldest, lives in Brooklyn, New York, and dated Olivia Cranston from 2017 to 2020. They broke up during the Covid-19 pandemic, realizing that they were not the right romantic fit after a while and could not see themselves getting married. They broke up by mutual agreement, but still remain good friends. Olivia has stayed single to regroup and decide what she really wants in a relationship, and Brett has been dating a Vietnamese woman since February 2021, and things seem to be going well.
3. David Ingram, the third of the boys, lives in San Francisco. He has been working in the fintech field since he and Brody moved here. His best friend, Adam Brown, has lived in the city since 2019, and they live together. Both guys are not in relationships at this time.
4. Brody Ingram, the fourth, also lives in San Francisco. He is in a very serious relationship with his long-time girlfriend, Julia Jaconetti. Brody works in IT, and Julia works as a paralegal. They both live with David Ingram, Adam Brown, and Andrew McCalsky in a 4-bedroom apartment in San Francisco.
5. Toby Ingram, the youngest and only adopted boy, lives in Chicago, on the north side. He is not in a relationship and lives with three other friends from college. When Dawson needs his daughters babysat, Toby makes himself available to make it work. He is an accountant, just like Brett.
10/5/2021 11:11:45 am
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that
10/5/2021 11:14:07 am
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.