Happy Saturday, everyone!
Today is a beautiful spring day, or at least I think it is. I could definitely go for some baklava and wine while sitting on a beach overseeing the Mediterranean Sea with my laptop in hand and writing. However, since I am now back in the States, I can't just book a flight today and expect to be there in an hour. Well, I was in Ireland, so that also counts.
This weekend, I will give you more information about Brody Ingram from Rockybado. Brody is biologically the youngest of the Ingram’s, excluding Toby, who was adopted.
Full name: Brody Andrew Ingram
* Date of birth: September 23, 1992
* Relationship status (As of 2014): In a relationship with Candace Seales
* Residence (As of 2014): Crown Point, Indiana
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2011
* College degree received (If applicable): Working toward a degree in Computer Engineering (major) and Marketing (minor)
* Likes: Tennis, running, soccer, baseball, basketball, listening to music, Candace, family, friends, Felicia and Honeybunny (their cats), Chicago, playing the guitar, watching basketball games, roller-blading, Chinese food, video games, watching comedy movies, math, drawing, science, reading business magazines, Dad's mostaccioli, French silk pie
* Dislikes: Annoying people, throwing up, wake up pranks
* Favorite music genre: Rock, a little bit of everything (except classical)
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Going to a basketball game in Chicago with their dad, Uncle Alan, and David
* Strangest event in life: One day when Brody was a sophomore in college, he and his roommate were making so many goofy jokes. Then, suddenly, Brody got very sick and started throwing up. He knew that he had strep throat (since he has had strep before), and possibly an ear infection. While throwing up, the toilet lid hit his head pretty hard. His parents took him home to see the doctor, who diagnosed him with both strep throat and an ear infection. Brody spent a week at home before coming back to school.
Well, here is Brody Ingram!
The Magic Video Game, its, sequel, The Tennis Summer, and my very first sci-fi compilation, The Crazy Chicken Escapade, will be FREE on Amazon TODAY AND TOMORROW, so please check them out! Below are the summaries and links for each novel.
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "Three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
Have a great weekend!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.