Happy Friday everyone,
My family and I have come home from our vacation on the East Coast. There were so many awesome highlights to the trip. I must, however, admit that my most favorite things during the trip included Niagara Falls (U.S. side, as not all of us have our passports), Boston, and Rochester. I love the East Coast in general, and I even got a t-shirt from York Beach in Maine! I'm actually wearing it right now.
Although the trip was probably the best one that we've had in a while (Michigan and Wisconsin a month and a half ago was awesome as well, and I loved Marquette, MI!), we just came in this afternoon....EXHAUSTED. I was, however, thinking about posting my own character profile, as I have not done that yet. Who knew that having a tired mind can be the best thing ever?
Well, without further ado....me.
* Full name: Bradley Elysse Levi
* Date of birth: August 25, 1992
* Residence (As of 2014): Valparaiso, Indiana
* Relationship status (As of 2014): Single
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2011
* College degree received (If applicable): Pursuing a B.S. in Marketing with a Spanish minor
* Likes: Having fun, family, friends, writing (of course), drawing, traveling, free food, Chinese food, seafood, Italian food, all other types of food, video games, listening to music, driving, among other things
* Dislikes: Annoying people, most classical music, being tired after going on vacation
* Favorite music genre: Rock, R&B, some pop, some jazz
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Traveling to Ireland was probably the most favorite, but this is really a hard question. There were so many fun things that have happened.
* Strangest event in life: The jet lag that followed the Ireland trip.
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you....me.
The Magic Video Game and The Tennis Summer will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Friday August 7th and Saturday August 8th, and The Crazy Chicken Escapade will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle on Saturday August 8th, so please check them out by reading the summaries below!
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
The Crazy Chicken Escapade: "It is the summer of 2006, and three boys meet at a birthday party and realize that they have more in common than what they have previously thought. David Ingram, from Crown Point, Indiana, Andrew Grzedek, from St. John, Indiana, and Levi Cranston, from Valparaiso, Indiana, then play a magic video game at Levi's house. They all eventually meet Marty and his creature friends in Wakahakai, Dacston and his dinosaur comrades on Galavanti Island, and Rockybado, the King of Texamilio. Everyone finds out that the nearby chicken community has been taken advantage of, and they all set foot to free Radcliffe, the elected leader of the chicken community, as well as bring the overall group back to normal."
Not a random person
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.