Hi everyone and Happy Friday!
Today is a day where I go to class. Today is a day where I work. Today is a day where I walk 3 miles. Today is a day where I dye a t-shirt. Today is a day....where I have a homework party with one of my best friends.
Well, that summed up my day. And tomorrow will only get busier. However, I would like to talk to you about Andrew McCalsky, Brody's best friend from grade school and college, so here we go!
Full name: Andrew Cameron McCalsky
* Date of birth: November 17, 1992
* Relationship status (As of 2014): In a relationship with Annie Cervantes
* Residence (As of 2014): Crown Point, Indiana
* Year of high school graduation (If applicable): 2011
* College degree received (If applicable): Working toward two degrees in Marketing and Management
* Likes: Tennis, baseball, video games, Spanish culture, Spain, Mediterranean food, listening to music, reading, making goofy voice impressions with Brody
* Dislikes: Singing in public
* Favorite music genre: Rock, a little bit of everything (except classical)
* Most favorite event(s) in life: Visiting Spain with family
* Strangest event in life: Singing at a variety show at school with older brother David. Andrew was eight years old, and David was fifteen. They sang one of their favorite rock songs, which ended horribly. David ended up laughing very hard because he was so nervous, and Andrew ended up crying on stage.
Now, on to more business.
The Magic Video Game and its sequel, The Tennis Summer, will be #FREE on #Amazon for #Kindle TOMORROW, so please check them out before the end of the day tomorrow! The summaries are listed below.
The Magic Video Game: "Summer of 2006 begins in Valparaiso, Indiana, and two siblings acquire a video game that lets them go to the island of Wakahakai to meet a cool polar bear and his friends, including a forensics science fanatic, an athletic walrus, a crazy penguin, a distinguished snowman, a simplistic Eskimo pig, and a beautiful princess. Together, they must keep Darveda, Nelson, and Hilda from taking part of Winderplassic Estate."
The Tennis Summer: "It is summer of 2006 in Valparaiso, Indiana, and Levi and his friends have to prepare for the upcoming tennis season as freshmen in high school. With two new boys who join Levi's group of friends, a date gone wrong with his girlfriend, a renovation of his family's garage, and the beginning of many tennis practices, this summer proves to be very eventful."
Have a great weekend!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.