Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday!
Today, I am going to talk to you about Levi Cranston's friend and hometown neighbor, Rhody Leyman, Levi, Jack Andrews, David Savino, and Asad Prejesh have known Rhody since grade school.
* Although Rhody and Levi look relatively similar, they are not related. Levi’s hair is fake brown, Rhoda’s is lighter brown but not quite golden brown.
* Rhody is left-handed.
* He has struggled with depression and anxiety for a long time, and had at one point convinced himself that he was the reason for his biological mother leaving their family, despite his dad and stepmom telling him otherwise.
* He is bilingual in English and Spanish. His stepmom is originally from Oaxaca and has learned from her firsthand.
* Rhody was originally going to study mechanical engineering at a college in Evansville, Indiana. He fell in love with the campus, but ultimately changed his mind because he didn’t want to be too far away from his dad and stepmom since he has a very close relationship with them.
* He decided to attend college in his hometown for a year and then transferred to a college in Chicago to study mechanical engineering.
* Rhody suffered a blow to the head from a karate accident at the age of 20. After a CT scan and MRI, he just suffered a concussion and was told he could not do karate for six months.
* Rhody did not play sports in high school, but he is an avid runner, and also likes to play soccer, rugby, basketball, tennis, kickball, volleyball, and baseball.
* He has had ear tubes placed four times. Three times when he was younger, and the fourth time when he was 30 years old in early 2020. He had an intense vasovagal response after the fourth time since he was awake during the procedure. He tried to stand up and leave the room too quickly but became very lightheaded and nauseous and almost passed out. He had to stay in the room for another hour to make sure he was stable.
* He has always had issues with his ears. His doctor believes that his eustachian tubes are slightly underdeveloped. Unlike most adults’ eustachian tubes that are typically more vertical, his are more horizontal, making him more susceptible to ear infections.
* Rhody lives in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York.
* He has an orange tabby cat named Topaz.
* Rhody has asthma, but it is very mild for him.
* He is a huge foodie and likes to try new cocktails.
* Rhody has always been interested in engineering since he was given some kid-friendly engineering toys for holidays when he was little.
That is all I have for tonight. Have a great rest of your evening!
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.