It's Saturday, errbody!
For some people, it's probably kinda nice out. For others, not so nice. Either way, it is still the weekend, and there are so many things to do, depending on the weather. You can go to a local coffee shop, window shop for clothes, try the newest fried lasagna in town, or even dance in your own room. The possibilities are endless.
Even though the weather may suck, and you decide to dance in your room in the afternoon, you still gotta keep your drive. You need to aim for what you really want in life, and I firmly believe that a lot of people have come to realize that this year. It is only May, and I know the rest of the year will be great.
So, with that in mind, I am going to resume talking about some of the people in my writing projects. I am going to start out with Rockybado for this weekend, and talk about the other series in the coming weekends.
* Brody Ingram (the fourth kid of the Ingram's) and his girlfriend, Julia Jaconetti, live in San Francisco, California, with his cousin's friends. They are staying there for a few months.
* Brody is really enjoying his new IT job. While Julia is in the process of finding something more full time, she has a tutoring business going.
* David Ingram (the third kid of the Ingram's) is planning to attend graduate school in San Francisco in the fall, so he will be moving there in late July, early August. He will be studying information technology.
* Andrew McCalsky, Brody's best friend, is also going to graduate school in San Francisco in the fall. And, believe it or not, he is also studying information technology.
* Adam Levistad, David's best friend, is going to graduate school in Chicago for healthcare administration. He is planning to share an apartment with a couple of friends.
* Toby Ingram (the youngest of the Ingram's) has one year left of undergrad in Chicago. After he graduates, his goal is to find a job in San Francisco and move there to be with David, Brody, and Andrew. He has a few college friends who are from there as well.
* Andrew McCalsky's older brother, David, lives in Boulder, Colorado with his girlfriend, Maggie.
* Dawson Ingram (the oldest of the Ingram's) and his wife, Daniela, are parents to two adorable cats. They decided that they do not want children of their own. They want to adopt a child next year. And they still plan on living in Northwest Indiana.
* Brett Ingram (the second of the Ingram's) is in Chicago with his bandmates. He might possibly have an opportunity lined up for him in New York City jobwise, but he is not quite sure that he would take it yet. It would depend on how that opportunity aligns with his career goals. And, since Brett is doing so well with his band on the side, he is not sure he wants to leave that group either.
* Brody's former girlfriend, Candace Seales, just bought a house on the southwest side of Valparaiso with a couple friends of hers from church.
Well, everyone, it's 2017. Good has already happened. Great is going to happen. And the best is yet to come. Whatever our goals are, I know that we can all achieve them. If that means switching jobs, buying a house for the first time, learning how to play euchre, ANYTHING, you can do that as long as you set your mind to it and go for the opportunity!
Make it a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.