It's Saturday, errbody!
For some people, it's probably kinda nice out. For others, not so nice. Either way, it is still the weekend, and there are so many things to do, depending on the weather. You can go to a local coffee shop, window shop for clothes, try the newest fried lasagna in town, or even dance in your own room. The possibilities are endless.
I got to see a lot of my friends graduate from college this weekend, so I am most definitely happy for them. I know that they will do great things in the near future. We all will.
Now, where was I?
So, with that in mind, I am going to resume talking about some of the people in my writing projects. I am going to start out with The Jazzy Island of Dinosaurs for this weekend, and talk about the other series in the coming weekends.
* Andrew Grzedek, the oldest of the five Grzedek's, moved to Chicago last month with his best friends, Matt Bartz and Jason Lazinski.
* Caleb Grzedek, the second oldest of the five Grzedek's, lives in Merrillville, Indiana with his friends, Mark Davis and Tad Beruve. They are looking to move to San Francisco next year.
* Adam and Cameron Grzedek, the twins, are spending a month this summer in Spain for fun.
* Alyssa, the youngest of the five Grzedek's, and the only girl, just ended her sophomore year of high school. She plays on the tennis team.
* Kathryn Ashley, one of Caleb's friends and former bandmates, is engaged with twin girls.
* Alessandra Marbanks, Caleb's girlfriend, is looking to go to grad school in San Francisco. She is not quite sure what she is going to study yet.
* Andrew Grzedek is still dating his girlfriend, Eliza Colbert. She lives in Naperville, Illinois.
* Matthew and Harrison McCarthy, the Grzedek's cousins and one of Andrew's former roommates, decided to spend a summer exploring London, Dublin, Paris, and Milan.
* Chris Pelt, Andrew's friend and former roommate, is now in Fort Worth, Texas for a job.
* Alyssa wants to go to college in either California or Florida.
Well, everyone, it's 2017. Good has already happened. Great is going to happen. And the best is yet to come. Whatever our goals are, I know that we can all achieve them. If that means switching jobs, buying a house for the first time, learning how to play euchre, ANYTHING, you can do that as long as you set your mind to it and go for the opportunity!
Make it a great rest of the weekend!
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.