Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday!
Today, I am going to talk to you about Levi Cranston's, Jack Andrews', and Asad Prejesh's new friend, Kevin Maggliardi and his siblings. They have all known each other since Levi, Jack, and Asad moved to Boston.
* Kevin Nathaniel Maggliardi was born on June 17, 1993 in Boston, Massachusetts.
* He grew up in Cranston, Rhode Island, and he and Levi both believe that they may have a few mutual connections from Rhode Island.
* Kevin had his tonsils taken out in 2006, during the summer of his seventh grade year.
* Sheridan had his tonsils taken out in 2018, about two weeks before Kevin was held at gunpoint.
* Graham and Addison still have their tonsils.
* Kevin graduated third in his high school class.
* He has two older brothers and one older sister: Sheridan, Graham, and Addison.
* Sheridan Charles Maggliardi was born on June 5, 1986 in Long Island, New York.
* Graham Russell Maggliardi was born on May 15, 1989 in Chicago, Illinois.
* Addison Jane Maggliardi was born on April 27, 1991 in Chicago, Illinois.
* Kevin played soccer his freshman year in high school. He played tennis for the rest of his high school career.
* The kids are half Italian on their dad's side, and one quarter English and one quarter Polish on their mom's side.
* The kids have 6 cousins on their dad’s side, and 5 cousins on their mom’s side. Their cousins’ ages range between 32 and 50.
* Their mom was adopted when she was just born.
* Their dad was born in New York, and is 100% Italian.
* Sheridan “Charlie” lives in London and is an engineering professor.
* Graham lives in Brooklyn, New York and is working in IT.
* Addison lives in Chicago, Illinois and is an avid photographer. She also works in Human Resources.
* Kevin lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts and is working in IT.
That is all I have for tonight. Have a great rest of your weekend!
Leave a Reply.
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.