I know that we are a little under two hours away from the end of the weekend, but the busy life has taken precedence over anything and everything else. I now FINALLY have time to write this silly blog.
Friday, I was in Schererville. Saturday, I was in Indianapolis. Sunday, I was in Elmhurst. So I did not have the most laid-back schedule in the entire planet. Oh well. I like days when I'm busy. When I'm not busy, then what am I doing with my life?
While my eyes are somehow getting very heavy, I am going to give you twenty myths that have been broken over the course of ten years or more, so sit back and relax while you learn about these destroyed myths.
1. Pigs can fly.
2. Free food is a God send.
3. Honey Dijon mustard does not make you more sophisticated.
4. Donuts are as healthy as donuts.
5. Bacon is good for the soul, despite the amount of fat it may or may not have.
6. Pigs can fly.
7. Life is better with a piña colada in hand.
8. There is such a thing as a magic video games.
9. Dinosaurs still exist.
10. Robots have decided to rule the world.
11. Money DOES grow on trees.
Those seeds cost a heck of a lot of money, though.
12. That is the reason why people don't think money grows on trees.
13. The Latin name for the money tree is the Treeus Moneyus.
14. Pigs can fly.
15. Dinosaurs are very well known to have exemplary musical talents.
16. One can pull mud out of his or her shoe and throw it at victims to make them ugly.
17. A banjo and a flute can grow legs and walk away.
18. Those are probably not the only two musical instruments that this can happen to.
19. Happiness is obtained by being happy.
20. Pigs can fly.
As you can see, I just busted a ton of myths. Many have been convinced that none of these "myths" were actually true. That's why a lot of people thought they were myths, right? Before I log off for the night, I have one EXTREMELY important remark that I would like to make. Pigs can fly.
Well, see you all tomorrow for one of my random haikus on Haiku Monday.
You Know Who
About my Blog
My blog contains anything and everything one should know about my books. Aaaaand a lot more as well.